Heat Activated Moisturizing Shampoo

price range

Reviews

Reviews

17 years ago

I like this alot since it protects against heat damage and i use a lot of heat on my hair. I have noticed that it does make my hair feel silkier and smoother after i use the shampoo and conitioner....

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark

HairBlack

EyesBlack

18 years ago

VERY impressed with this Moisturizing product range. My hair was silky soft and smooth and smelled *awesome* after using it!

About reviewer (1953 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

18 years ago

I really looove the scent! But this shampoo is a little too heavy for my hair. I use it once in a while when my hair is feeling a little dry. Good stuff!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOily

EyesHazel

19 years ago

I get wonderful beautiful results with this shampoo. After blowdrying, my hair looked much softer and shinier. I didn't need to use conditioner because my hair was so manageable. Regularly, I...

About reviewer (412 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

19 years ago

At first I really liked this shampoo. My hair felt super and soft very shiny too. After using it for a while my hair turned to straw and I stopped using it.

About reviewer (337 reviews)

Age25-29

19 years ago

I am not too fond of the smell, but after a period of use, I can really tell that my hair is shinier and looks healthier.

About reviewer (393 reviews)

HairBrunette

19 years ago

this is a great shampoo! i love the smell and it makes my hair so soft! i'm not sure if it protects against heat though.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

17 years ago

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark

HairBlack

EyesBlack

18 years ago

About reviewer (1953 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

18 years ago

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOily

EyesHazel

19 years ago

About reviewer (412 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

19 years ago

About reviewer (337 reviews)

Age25-29