Rimmel Star Dazzlers - Stunning

No Image

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

i love this for several reasons

colour really is stunning
lots of shine
slanted tip
doubles as cream blush

i wont rebuy this h/e b/c some colours can make ur teeth look yellow, and this does that for me.

very pretty color...I got this in a package of 2 at the DOLLAR shop...so for .50 cents...it was a fantastic deal...and I love the scent...will not buy again tho...too gritty on my lips

This is a nice gloss but I thought it would be more of a light pink.

This is a bright pink color which goes on the same shade. It has gold shimmer as well. I wasn't impressed with Rimmel's color selection of these glosses. This shade is pretty, but I honestly don't reach for it.

I did however like the slanted tube and really wish other companies would do the same with thier tubes.

on 6/28/2004 10:24:00 PM

Okay i won this in a rimmel contest full other stuff. This is almost the exact same thing as my Bourjois 3d Effet in #49 rose enigmatic. This color is like hot pink with gold sparkles in it. It looks like a bootlet juicytube that did not do a thing for me. It didnt spread so nice and evenly and dried out my lips to the point of them peeling. It smells like watermelon whihc is nice, but once the gloss fades, the sparkles stay. This doesnt last. i dont know why everyone likes it because its crap! o yea they do animal testing too hehe. eh i bet its cheap so buy it and dont say i told u so

on 6/8/2004 2:02:00 PM

This is my first Rimmel product, and I have to say, I'm very impressed. I'm usually a makeup-snob, but once in a while I decide to check out the drugstore stuff, and I'm glad I did on this one, it packs a lot of punch for $4. "Stunning" looks like a shimmery reddish/coralish in the tube, but goes on a bit lighter. It doesn't leave a lot of color nor very little. The tube looks like a mini-size Juicy Tube, but the Rimmel is much less sticky. It has a neat scent too, like a creamsicle. I'm thinking of grabbing a few more of these and leaving them in my purses for those days when I forget to bring some lipstick!

on 5/29/2004 6:00:00 PM

The color is very pretty in the tube and it DOES give a nice sparkle with a nice texture (not gritty or sticky), but I didn't really like the color on me. My biggest complaint, though, is the taste and smell. Normally I don't really care about this, but it reminds me of the fluoride stuff with which the dentist buffs your teeth. :)

on 4/14/2004 10:47:00 PM

Stunning is hot pink in the tube with gold shimmer, and really lives up to its name. It makes my lips look juicy, and not too bright. A bit too much product came out of the tube, but that's okay. I want to buy more colors!