Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/10/2011 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

My first and only gold coloured eyeshadow and I love it! Its highly pigmented and with a tiny amount you can create an entire opaque gold eyelid lyk in ads! I luv doing smokey eyes with this and Smog from UD...It really suits brown skin tones (NC 43/ BB Honey) and lasts long even on oily lids.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I freaking love this color! It's my favorite/most used color in my naked palette. I basically bought the palette because of that shade and I don't regret it lol it's so nice under the nyx jumbo eye pencil in 'real gold' cuz it really builds up the intensity! I can't get enough!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

got this in m naked palette and i must say i maybe use this color 4/7 days of the week. its so pretty and blends flawlessly with other colors. it looks really nice paired with browns feathered in or even smoked out . i just love this color , and when ever i do my friends makeup they always point to this color