Urban Decay Half Baked

Urban Decay Half Baked
Half BakedHalf BakedUrban Decay Baked eyeshadowHalf Baked

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love half baked, and would have never tried it as a single if it wasn't in my naked 2 palette. I don't know what it is about this shade, but on my extremely dark brown (almost black) eyes, this just makes my eyes pop, but at the same time glow!
I don't even know how to describe the effect it gives me! it's just such a beautiful color and when I run out, before I even run out, I'm going to buy a single of this because it's just so awesome.
I wear it everyday, mostly by itself (with a fluffy brush because I don't want it to look metallic), but if I feel like doing a bit more I'll add snakebite to my crease and smoke it out, add a bit to my lower lashline and voila! a sexy sultry look.
love! love love love!

on 9/2/2012 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I think I'm in the minority here but I just do not like this shade. Out of my naked palette, this is the only shade I've never used. I know that a lot of people believe this to be the best shade in the palette and the fact that it's in both palettes confirms it. But it just doesn't do it for me! I find it too orange against my complexion. I personally wouldn't class it as a true gold. I wish it looked good on me but it just doesn't work for me whatsoever.

on 12/12/2010 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have this in my Naked Palette, and I'm so glad they included this otherwise I would have never known what a great colour this is. I use it over sheerly Soft Ochre Paint Pot to give an eye brightening lid cover. If you pack it on, it is a really beautiful peachy gold colour.

At first I thought it was similar to Goldmine or Amberlights, but it really isnt. Its colour is in between the two but it is lighter and a much more neutral colour. I've heard that it is a lighter version of Woodwinked, but I haven't done a side by side comparison yet.

The texture is smooth and it's not glittery. I don't have any fallout with this eyeshadow. Once I run out of this in my Naked Palette (it's the most used colour in there) I will definitely repurchase!
(Note: I am NC25-30)

on 3/16/2009 4:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like this shadow but i never reach for this. I wont buy it again since I'm not particularly impressed by this one. I dont dislike it, I just dont really wear bronze colors on the regular.

on 6/2/2008 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

half baked is your quintessential gold shadow... its one that everyone should have in their makeup bag..

it is the perfect shade of gold... the right amount of shimmer with great pigmentation... just a very subtle, slight hint of peach to it... not glittery at all.. it can be used in gold looks, can be used as a wash, as a highlighter on your brow bone, or even a highlighter on your cheeks if youre going for a bronze sunkissed look..

it is the gold shadow i reach for most in my makeup collection, and between all the shadows (various brands) and mac pigments, i have a crap ton of gold colors to choose from... definitely a staple in my collection

on 1/28/2008 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great shade. Shimmery gold but not too much. Works great as base or alone. One of the prettiest golden shades I've tried.

on 5/22/2007 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i love this color it is def a hg light gold tone color. it goes with everything! goes on very well and looks good byitself or other colors. for ref: latina dark hair, dark brown eyes nc35.

on 5/10/2005 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Half Baked is a shimmery warm gold shade. Its not too gold and this has no glitter. This shadow glides on smoothly and looks gorgeous on the lid. I find it a little too light for the crease. Retails for $15 and comes in a plastic silver flip top pot. Lasts all day without creasing and great amount of pigment. Nice gold eyeshadow!

on 4/1/2005 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I'm so happy I got this e/s in a swap. It's the perfect gold. Not too yellow, or green, or brown. It's just a warm shimmery gold. I really can't describe it any better than that. Of course the texture of this shadow is creamy and silky like most UD's. This color also blends perfectly and wears all day. I don't think that cool toned ladies will be able to pull this color off but warm toned ladies definitely need to check this color out.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

It didn't take me long to fall in love with this product. Sort of like Mac's honey lust only not so bright and without the lustre. Sort of a 'more natural' gold, if that makes sense. Has beautiful shimmer and can be applied sheerly to show off and accentuate a bronze summer tan or layered for a more dramatic effect. I wanted to collect gold shades for summertime and this is the perfect color to begin my collection.

Popular Eye Shadows