Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/16/2004 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Oh my! How can I rave enough about this eyeshadow!!! It is the most wearable, beautiful gold color ever. It has just the right amount of shimmer without making you look like a disco queen. It goes so well with just about any color you pair it with, and the texture and logevity is to die for. Run to buy this one girls!!!

on 1/2/2012 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have two from different palettes and I've finally decided I don't like it. I want to like it because I think golds look nice on me, but not this one. I also love the way it looks on other people in tutorials. I think it is a finish issue. It's too frosty for me. I'm getting up there in age *ahem* 31 and it leaves my lid looking crepe-y. Not good. I have other golds with satin finishes that look better on my skin... I'm not even that wrinkly yet it just accentuates every line!

on 10/13/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

WOW! this product is well loved and I am sorry it took me soooooo long to find it as it's the most beautiful shade which I think would work on just about every skin tone. I have long searched for that goldey/taupey/natural sun kissed eye shadow look and this is it!!! I am thrilled to join the ranks of Half-Baked fans and lend my support, money and enthusiasm to this eye shadow.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I'm actually currently wearing this on my lids now. I love this shade. I am in love with neutral tone shades, so this shimmery glowing gold suits my NC 20 skin perfectly. I use NYX Jumbo Pencil in MIlk as a base and it really makes this eyeshadow glitter and standout. I love it! It is very pigmented on it's own, even without a base, but it really sticks to NYX Milk and it's a very cheap alternative to a eyelid base/primer. remains one of my Holy Grail eye-shadows.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Love this color- it works so well with my complexion. (I've got tan, Filipino skin.) Its a nice medium brown color with just the right amount of shimmer. I wear it all over my eyelid with MAC Embark in the crease. <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Half Baked was one of the eyeshadows in a UD palette I received in a swap. Out of all the colors in this palette, I love and use this one the most. My complexion is NC42/43ish (summer), very warm, and this is a beautiful highlight color for me. It sheers out nicely, doesn't have too much fallout, and creates the most flattering soft glow. Some UD colors (YDK, Midnight cowboy) have glitter in them-chunky, fallout bombs-this is not one of those. Definitely recommend!

on 7/17/2012 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful soft gold, should suit every skin tone - great pigmentation and staying power when applied with a primer underneath. UD are excellent at producing their neutral metallics!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got this in the Naked Palette. This is without a doubt my favorite color in the palette. I love it. it the perfect gold color. It isn't too yellow or too sparkly. I use it a couple of times a week. Sometimes I use it alone, other times I use it with other colors in the palette. The shadow is well pigmented and picks up very easily on the brush. Normally, I wouldn't pay $17 for a single eyeshadow. However, now that they have included this color in the Naked 2 palette, I'll probably buy that when the colors in my Naked palette run out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying...I never used any urban decay products before...i mainly use MAC but I really heard so many good thingz about this brand so I wanted to try it...this color is beautiful!!!! Im tan skin and it looked so nice on me BUT I got a really bad allergic reaction!!! :( my skin is combo to normal but ive never had a reaction to anything not even MAC and this stuff was bad!! My eye was so red & itchy for about 2 dayz....i really dont know whatz in this stuff but if u have sensative skin or allergiez u might want to google the ingredients...my friend works in sephora & told me alot of people return these shadowz becuz of that....such a shame becuz I was really in love with this color :/