Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/5/2012 11:46:00 AM

I am surprised by the number of great reviews of this product from women in their late 30s and over. It is a nice colour (though nothing unique) and it does have good colour payoff. However, it accentuates any crepiness (which I don't have much of at all, fortunately, but what I do have looks a thousand times worse with this shadow) and is just way too shimmery and reflective to look sophisticated. I can see this working on young women with a darker skin tone, but if you are a bit older and pale, beware. I will be returning this as I can't justify spending over $20 Canadian on a product that makes me look tacky.

Stila Oasis is a much more subtle gold with great texture and payoff.

on 5/16/2004 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Oh my! How can I rave enough about this eyeshadow!!! It is the most wearable, beautiful gold color ever. It has just the right amount of shimmer without making you look like a disco queen. It goes so well with just about any color you pair it with, and the texture and logevity is to die for. Run to buy this one girls!!!

on 5/14/2004 4:48:00 PM

This is just a little bit less bronze than Baked, and on me that is perfect. The shadow blends well and lasts all day without fading. Highly recommended!

on 5/1/2004 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This will be the eyeshadow that causes a new addiction. I've never purchased urban decay before. I've always used MAC shadows and been really happy with them. I picked up half baked because I really liked the color and mid-range bronze moving towards gold. And the color is pretty (I'm a PPP with green eyes, dark brown hair), but I am mad about the texture of this shadow. It is so smooth. It glides on easily with a brush and blends like a dream. I want more!

on 1/2/2012 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have two from different palettes and I've finally decided I don't like it. I want to like it because I think golds look nice on me, but not this one. I also love the way it looks on other people in tutorials. I think it is a finish issue. It's too frosty for me. I'm getting up there in age *ahem* 31 and it leaves my lid looking crepe-y. Not good. I have other golds with satin finishes that look better on my skin... I'm not even that wrinkly yet it just accentuates every line!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

If your a shadow lover like I am then you know how awesome Urban decay shadows are regardless the color. Full of pigment, doesn't fade and blends beautifully with other colors. Half baked is my favorite color. I have green eyes and whenever I wear it I always get compliments on my eyes. I like to pair it with one of their dark purples or a deep Aqua green! Awesome any time of year.

on 11/14/2014 11:30:00 AM

My absolute favorite eyeshadow, ever. I use it every single day. Gorgeous by itself, gorgeous as a part of a shaded shadow look. Lasts forever, great pigmentation, it's the best I've ever tried and for only about $18-$20. HIGHLY recommend.

on 9/16/2012 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love half baked. I got this in my Naked 2 pallet and I love it. It is definitely one of my most used eyeshadows. I have olive green eyes and this makes them glow. It is just a really nice gold color that stands out, but not in a loud way. I love to wear this on the lid with tease in the crease.

on 7/2/2011 1:09:00 AM

I love, love, LOVE this eyeshadow! Discovered it as part of the Naked palette and now I will never be without it in my makeup drawer. Beautiful gold - subtle, not Vegas-y - that really highlights my green eyes ( I like to wear it in combination with UD Smog). Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Such a great color!

on 2/5/2011 3:57:00 PM

gorgeous gold shimmery colour, the perfect gold really, i wear with 'woodwinked' mac which looks amaze!

reasonably priced at 18 euro, lasts for ages, great pigments, love love love!!!!