Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/6/2017 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this because Benefit was out of Fawn Over Me, the goldish bronze single I initially went in for. I decided to try this instead because I've heard good things about UD eyeshadows and had always eyed this color, which is the color family I always wear.

I'm warm-toned and pale, with overall dry skin.

For me, this eyeshadow is very meh, and the quality is lacking for the price. This was a very poor substitute for Fawn Over Me, which sweeps on so smooth it's almost like a cream shadow. By comparison, this applies patchy and takes more strokes to apply evenly. It is also much more expensive for the amount of product. I've hit pan after just a few months of occasional wear. I think this is a workable warm-toned color in a palette but really don't think it's worth $20 for a single.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love this eyeshadow. It suits me well, it's awesome to apply and I love to use it. The only reason I would not rebuy this is because I have been using this single shadow since high school and I still have about 6+ months of constant usage before it will be completely used up. It's been at least five years of using this on and off and it's still here. As much as this could be considered a positive tribute, I like to be able to use things up in a reasonable time.

on 10/13/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

WOW! this product is well loved and I am sorry it took me soooooo long to find it as it's the most beautiful shade which I think would work on just about every skin tone. I have long searched for that goldey/taupey/natural sun kissed eye shadow look and this is it!!! I am thrilled to join the ranks of Half-Baked fans and lend my support, money and enthusiasm to this eye shadow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Half Baked was one of the eyeshadows in a UD palette I received in a swap. Out of all the colors in this palette, I love and use this one the most. My complexion is NC42/43ish (summer), very warm, and this is a beautiful highlight color for me. It sheers out nicely, doesn't have too much fallout, and creates the most flattering soft glow. Some UD colors (YDK, Midnight cowboy) have glitter in them-chunky, fallout bombs-this is not one of those. Definitely recommend!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

got this in m naked palette and i must say i maybe use this color 4/7 days of the week. its so pretty and blends flawlessly with other colors. it looks really nice paired with browns feathered in or even smoked out . i just love this color , and when ever i do my friends makeup they always point to this color

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

I got this eyeshadow 'free' with an urban decay eye primer 'set' off ebay (came with a small eye primer and bourbon eyeliner) almost a year ago and still I use it at least twice a week :)
My eyes are dark brown and deep set and I feel when I use this shade it works really well to highlight my eyes. It stays on really well and doesnt flake off :)
I get compliments all the time and I never hesitate to tell everybody its urban decay :) :)

on 7/17/2012 8:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a very beautiful gold color that is easy to pull off. I tried it when I bought the first Naked palette. It's not too orange or yellow for the most part and not too frosty or metallic to wear during the day. It has a bit of shimmer. I think this would go with many other colors and is a nice addition to any eye shadow collection. Overall I think I would repurchase if I ever run out.
Edit: Got the Naked 2 Palette for Christmas and I'm liking this eye shadow more and more. It really brightens my eyes. My favorite way to wear it is all over the lid with smog in the crease. Like others have said before this is similar to what I hoped woodwinked would have been.

on 7/11/2012 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is my favorite color in the Naked Palette. Great for everyday or night looks.

on 6/22/2012 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have two full-sizes of this in my two Naked palettes, and don't think I'll even be able to finish one, because this shade is so densely packed with pigment. A very gorgeous, rich light-to-medium toned gold that actually surprisingly works on my fair cool-toned skin! It's not an antiqued gold, nor does it pull orange or brassy on me like so many golds do. I would almost call this a neutral, instead of a warm shade. I can see this working on many skintones, and I can also see this becoming a go-to summer shade for me. The reformulated version is more firmly packed into the pan, whereas the older version is a lot softer in texture, and more crumbly and prone to fall out, if I dare say it. But overall, a beautiful, universal color. Makes my hazel eyes sparkle in the most fantastic way. An absolute STUNNER for blue-eyed gals as well. And, let's face it, the quality of UD shadows just cannot be beat. I do, however, recommend a fluffier brush for application, as this particular shadow is VERY shimmery, almost metallic, but not quite, and can easily look overdone and highlight any tiny little wrinkles we ladies may have.

on 2/13/2012 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! I'm a big fan of gold eyeshadow and I have try many different ones and this one is by far my favorite until now. It is simply beautiful. It looks gorgeous all over the lid and I also really like to apply it over lighter coloured eyeshadow with a blending brush to give my look a very soft golden sheen. This is an absolute must in my makeup kit and is one of my holy grail products. The only thing that I do not ie about this eyeshadow is the packaging. I'm simply not a fan of the packaging for urban decay's single eyeshadows.