Urban Decay Half Baked

Urban Decay Half Baked
Half BakedHalf BakedUrban Decay Baked eyeshadowHalf Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Half Baked is a metallic muted light-medium gold. I am very fair with blue eyes, and this is a killer lid color with warm neutral looks or an all over wash on light makeup days. Like all UD shadows, the formula is amazing, and with primer it lasts all day. This is a must-have, especially if you prefer warm neutrals or very shimmery shadows.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a duo in Sephora's 2016 Bronze Bares All set 8 things in the set for $39 (the duo was HalfBaked/TwiceBaked). It is the perf pale beige w darker copper flecks almost like. It is prettier than the Clinique duo in Like Mink which is 1 of my other fave duos. The UD is a little edgier (Clinique is more "safe"), but anyways it is soooo pretty! It goes well w Sephora's Cocoa eyeliner. <3!!! Winning!! (Just not real fond of the cannabis-based names).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This eyeshadow highlights my eyes wonderfully. It's very pigmented, and when used with primer, has excellent staying power. I first used in it a Naked palette, and then knew I was going to use that color up much faster than the rest, so I purchased it separately.

I'm not that partial to how Urban Decay packages their individual eyeshadows, I think they look a little clunky, and the price is pretty high. One package of it will last a long time though, and the product itself is great.

The Naked palettes are the best deal if you think you'll go through more than one of the shades fast enough.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

If your a shadow lover like I am then you know how awesome Urban decay shadows are regardless the color. Full of pigment, doesn't fade and blends beautifully with other colors. Half baked is my favorite color. I have green eyes and whenever I wear it I always get compliments on my eyes. I like to pair it with one of their dark purples or a deep Aqua green! Awesome any time of year.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love the texture and pigmentation, but Half Baked is too orange for me. I don't like the way I look in coppers (not dark brown copper but brighter penny shades). This is way way warmer than a newly minted penny to me. I can probably pull it off but I dont like it. Still giving it a 3 since the formula rocks and more golden fair skin tones probably would love it, and I can see it being universally appealing on warmer and darker shades.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

My all time favorite gold eyeshadow! It's gorgeous and oh so pigmented. My only problem with it is that it has so much fallout, but I have found my way around it. Love this shadow!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love half baked, and would have never tried it as a single if it wasn't in my naked 2 palette. I don't know what it is about this shade, but on my extremely dark brown (almost black) eyes, this just makes my eyes pop, but at the same time glow!
I don't even know how to describe the effect it gives me! it's just such a beautiful color and when I run out, before I even run out, I'm going to buy a single of this because it's just so awesome.
I wear it everyday, mostly by itself (with a fluffy brush because I don't want it to look metallic), but if I feel like doing a bit more I'll add snakebite to my crease and smoke it out, add a bit to my lower lashline and voila! a sexy sultry look.
love! love love love!

on 9/16/2012 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love half baked. I got this in my Naked 2 pallet and I love it. It is definitely one of my most used eyeshadows. I have olive green eyes and this makes them glow. It is just a really nice gold color that stands out, but not in a loud way. I love to wear this on the lid with tease in the crease.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I'm actually currently wearing this on my lids now. I love this shade. I am in love with neutral tone shades, so this shimmery glowing gold suits my NC 20 skin perfectly. I use NYX Jumbo Pencil in MIlk as a base and it really makes this eyeshadow glitter and standout. I love it! It is very pigmented on it's own, even without a base, but it really sticks to NYX Milk and it's a very cheap alternative to a eyelid base/primer. remains one of my Holy Grail eye-shadows.

on 9/2/2012 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I think I'm in the minority here but I just do not like this shade. Out of my naked palette, this is the only shade I've never used. I know that a lot of people believe this to be the best shade in the palette and the fact that it's in both palettes confirms it. But it just doesn't do it for me! I find it too orange against my complexion. I personally wouldn't class it as a true gold. I wish it looked good on me but it just doesn't work for me whatsoever.