Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by hair type : Other
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I got this as a duo in Sephora's 2016 Bronze Bares All set 8 things in the set for $39 (the duo was HalfBaked/TwiceBaked). It is the perf pale beige w darker copper flecks almost like. It is prettier than the Clinique duo in Like Mink which is 1 of my other fave duos. The UD is a little edgier (Clinique is more "safe"), but anyways it is soooo pretty! It goes well w Sephora's Cocoa eyeliner. <3!!! Winning!! (Just not real fond of the cannabis-based names).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've had this eyeshadow tucked away in my makeup drawer simply because I haven't got any time to do my eyes before work. Out of curiosity today I decided to use it as a highlighter. WOW! Looks beautiful on my medium-tan complexion. Normally, highlighters make me look greasy and shiny (I have oily skin) but not this one. Though it is intended for eye application, looks fab applied as a highlighter!

on 1/2/2012 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have two from different palettes and I've finally decided I don't like it. I want to like it because I think golds look nice on me, but not this one. I also love the way it looks on other people in tutorials. I think it is a finish issue. It's too frosty for me. I'm getting up there in age *ahem* 31 and it leaves my lid looking crepe-y. Not good. I have other golds with satin finishes that look better on my skin... I'm not even that wrinkly yet it just accentuates every line!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows for a reason! It's a beautiful mid-gold color, and for some unknown reason, it also appears sort of orange in a swatch. However, don't let that "orange" description put you off because this eyeshadow looks awesome on your eyes! I wear it by itself with some mascara, and I'm good to go. It's very pigmented, but I took a star off because i wish it could last me throughout my entire school day :( Overall, I give "Half Baked" a thumbs up.

Edit 6/12/11. I still wear this to school every day. It's my HG eyeshadow, so now it's a five :)

on 9/2/2011 11:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I've been looking for a perfect gold eyeshadow that compliments my skin color for YEARS. Nothing MAC has can compare to this with my C3 skin (believe me, I've looked). It's the perfect gold shimmer that you can wear during the day. No sparkles or glitter. Highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. Basically, it's not even worth looking for at MAC if you want a beautiful rich gold shadow. Just get this. Better yet, get the Naked Pallet. It's worth the money and then some.

on 6/15/2011 11:15:00 PM

I am in l-o-v-e. This makes blue eyes POP! The perfect bronzy coppery color I've been looking for my whole life! I adore shimmer eyeshadows (I'm only 21 so don't have much lines) and this is gorgeous for a summer bronze look. I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was the second urban decay eyeshadow I ever bought, and when I bought it I knew virtually nothing about makeup. Since then, I have added alot more to my collection but I still keep comming back to use this particular eyeshadow. I love the formula, very creamy feeling, it gives a nice golden sheen. Looks kind of like liquid bronze-gold on the lid. I love how it goes so well with any brown crease color as well. Really pretty for a neutral look, and it just brightens up your whole face! :) overall it is a great color for my warm complexion!

My HOLYGRAIL gold eyeshadow. I love wearing this with a red lip. This gold is soo beautiful, for reference i am an nc37 in mac and this looks gorgeous sweeped across the lid with a warm brown in the crease. I highly recommend I dont know what I would purchase if this got discontinued. I can see why its on of urban decays best selling shadow

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Oh my do I love this colour!
It is my go to shade for an everyday look, I adore it so much.
The formula is so creamy and pigmented.
Definitely worth every cent. :)

on 7/17/2012 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful soft gold, should suit every skin tone - great pigmentation and staying power when applied with a primer underneath. UD are excellent at producing their neutral metallics!