Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/18/2009 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This eyeshadow is incredible! The color, the texture, the way it wears on my lids... simply stunning! I had sworn off UD eyeshadows years ago after my 1st (bad) experience with one.... something named "cowboy" or "cowgirl"... don't remember which one... ANYWAY, that "bad" one was chock full o' glitter and scared me right away from Urban Decay! But I have been slowly "dipping my toes" back into UD because I adore their 24/7 eye pencils, and when I swiped a few shadows on display just for fun, I really liked their finishes! I have finally realized that not ALL of their shadows are glitter bombs... just a select few, and those I shall avoid like the plague. But Half-Baked is a beautiful neutral that looks orange-y on display, but wears like a shimmery, tan-neutral with a subtle golden glow on my lids. Think MAC "All That Glitters," but 10X better, IMO. Speaking of MAC, Half-Baked looks amazing with MAC Cork in the crease. The two just blend together so beautifully and make for a very pretty, very wearable, daytime look.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This golden shimmer is great for pale blue-green-grey-hazel eyes like mine. Its got a gorgeous metallic sheen that looks wonderful on the browbone. I like to pair it with earthy shades, but it also looks exceptionally great with blues and purples.

I bought this as a single after hitting pan in a UD palette, I love palettes for this very reason. You know that if you use it enough to hit that pan, you can justify spending the money on a single.

This just might be my very favorite UD shadow ever, and I am quite fond of UD so that's saying a lot.

on 4/19/2015 8:03:00 PM

One of my favorite urban decay shadows. Can not put this down in the summer when I'm tan. So beautiful

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I got this shade in the UD's Sustainable Box palette. Of all the array of colors this was the one that caught my attention the most! Needless to say, the first color I used up entirely! It's a gorgeous shimmery gold that is perfect as a full lid color. Not too yellow or too orange, it's just the perfect golden goddess color. The formula is velvety smooth and there is no eyeshadow fall out while applying it; It also lasts all night and looks radiant with or without primer. Just LOVE!!! Will repurchase this in the individual type of packaging soon!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great gold shade for my NC30-35 skin-tone. It's not too orange and not too yellow. Just perfect, and very rich in pigmentation. I love using this as my lid colour with 'Dark Horse' in the crease/outer corner. It has a shimmery finish, but no glitter so it's easier to pick up using a brush. Not alot of fallout and blends very easily.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a beautiful colour, I'm NC25 with Dark Brown Eyes and It really opens up my eyes and blends so well. It's very pigmented and is a really well-rounded colour, I've used it as a Highlight on my cheeks and it makes my whole face light up.

on 10/23/2011 2:34:00 PM

Perfect gold... I have been trying to find this in MAC due to the lack of Urban Decay products in my area but could not find anything similar to the subtle annoyance of the shop assistant. I wanted exactly this which is gold, not yellow and not bronze. Just the perfect, rich, warm, highly pigmented gold that makes your eyes sparkle and gives you that doe-look.
Definitely a repurchase. My favourite Urban Decay eye shadow.
Personal tip: Use it in combination with Homegrown, another great shadow from Urban Decay. It's simply great...

A beautiful honey gold color. I like to wear it on the lid, its super smooth and pigmented. I think this color is versatile and can be worn as a more natural look as well as be glammed up for going out at night. It's really pretty

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows for a reason! It's a beautiful mid-gold color, and for some unknown reason, it also appears sort of orange in a swatch. However, don't let that "orange" description put you off because this eyeshadow looks awesome on your eyes! I wear it by itself with some mascara, and I'm good to go. It's very pigmented, but I took a star off because i wish it could last me throughout my entire school day :( Overall, I give "Half Baked" a thumbs up.

Edit 6/12/11. I still wear this to school every day. It's my HG eyeshadow, so now it's a five :)

on 9/2/2011 11:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I've been looking for a perfect gold eyeshadow that compliments my skin color for YEARS. Nothing MAC has can compare to this with my C3 skin (believe me, I've looked). It's the perfect gold shimmer that you can wear during the day. No sparkles or glitter. Highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. Basically, it's not even worth looking for at MAC if you want a beautiful rich gold shadow. Just get this. Better yet, get the Naked Pallet. It's worth the money and then some.