Urban Decay Half Baked

Urban Decay Half Baked
Half BakedHalf BakedUrban Decay Baked eyeshadowHalf Baked

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

My all time favorite gold eyeshadow! It's gorgeous and oh so pigmented. My only problem with it is that it has so much fallout, but I have found my way around it. Love this shadow!

on 9/21/2013 12:24:00 AM

My favorite UD shadow. Amazingly pigmented, wearable, & the staying power is great!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a beautiful colour, I'm NC25 with Dark Brown Eyes and It really opens up my eyes and blends so well. It's very pigmented and is a really well-rounded colour, I've used it as a Highlight on my cheeks and it makes my whole face light up.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'd never have thought that shimmery metallic gold would be a good idea for me but this is one of the only wearable shades I've discovered in Urban Decay's sustainable shadow box. Its drama is subtle - no annoying clumps of glitter here - and while it looks better on my skin for evening wear I see no reason why it shouldn't be worn in the day. It is metallic, but the effect is very soft. It's a slightly warmer colour than I'd expect to get away with but I do, and I suspect the shade would be flattering to most. It lasts well - I know it will still be there giving my lids a dewy, luminous glow to the early hours. And my eyes, which are grey, suddenly look cornflower blue!

on 9/18/2009 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This eyeshadow is incredible! The color, the texture, the way it wears on my lids... simply stunning! I had sworn off UD eyeshadows years ago after my 1st (bad) experience with one.... something named "cowboy" or "cowgirl"... don't remember which one... ANYWAY, that "bad" one was chock full o' glitter and scared me right away from Urban Decay! But I have been slowly "dipping my toes" back into UD because I adore their 24/7 eye pencils, and when I swiped a few shadows on display just for fun, I really liked their finishes! I have finally realized that not ALL of their shadows are glitter bombs... just a select few, and those I shall avoid like the plague. But Half-Baked is a beautiful neutral that looks orange-y on display, but wears like a shimmery, tan-neutral with a subtle golden glow on my lids. Think MAC "All That Glitters," but 10X better, IMO. Speaking of MAC, Half-Baked looks amazing with MAC Cork in the crease. The two just blend together so beautifully and make for a very pretty, very wearable, daytime look.

on 6/28/2009 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous color--a subtle biscuit gold that will make your eyes glow. It brightens up mine, but it way more muted than I'd have expected. A friend complimented me on it immediately. (I'm PPP with neutral/cool coloring, dark hair, dark eyes, and I love washes--this is a perfect one!)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Hmmm while is shadow is super pigmented and has the most amazing buttery texture, I didn't give it five stars because it wasn't really the color I was expecting. When I purchased half baked I thought it would be a pale soft gold, but instead it turned out to be more of a bronze color. While it is very pretty I find that I can't really wear it alone so I don't usually find myself reaching for it.

on 5/10/2008 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have yet to find anything like it a perfect gold shade that adds a lot of pop on my fair olive completion.

Beautiful!

on 8/4/2005 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Shimmery golden bronze. Makes my blue eyes pop. Another excellent UD eyeshadow. My other favourites are X, Sin and Chopper. This is a bit shimmery for daytime in my opinion, I tend just to wear it on nights out.

on 6/4/2005 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received Chopper in a swap. This is my first UD e/s. I have blue eyes and Dark brown hair,NC 20.

I really love this shadow! The texture and pigment is just great.

Its my HG gold shadow-its what I wanted Amber Lights to be. A warm,not too orangey-gold. This color is just that. Not too too bright on,but a great shimmery gold-y/tan.
Packaging is wonderful flip top.

Lasts wonderfully. I used it with MAC Paint as a base once and without base once and both ways it held up beautifully for 8+ hrs.
Neutral enough to go with just about anything,but not too neutral where it isnt bright enough.
Just gives me a great summer-y glowy look.
For sure,HG material.