Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had to repurchases this after I used up the whole pan that comes in the Naked Palette; that is how much I love this shadow. I usually wear it all over my lid by itself for work, usually with just some eyeliner. Then if I want to go a bit more jazzy it blends so well with all my other browns (it's delish with MAC Shroom) and with pinks too. I would not be without this colour, I love it so much.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a nice color. But I guess unless you are a makeup addict whom patronize youtube all the time and are relatively good with makeup...chances are you wont know how to use this color. My chinese fren told me...arrrggghhh this color looks ugly on the lid. Gals, this color needs to be paired with a neutral color. U cant just whack this color and leave house. I suggest maybe...
dark brown on lids and half baked on crease.
half baked on inner corners or dark brown on outer V.

This is an accessory color. U wanna use this alone? I wont recommend. I have a ton of such colors so I dun think i will repurchase. But its nice.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Half Baked is THE perfect gold. Many gold tones tend to be too dramatic or just yellow- but this is an absolutely gorgeous gold tone that is wearable for day or night. I use it with MAC's bare canvas paint as a base and it lasts all day, it has truly become one of my signature colors. It also looks awesome on my green eyes.

on 10/21/2009 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is my first Urban Decay eyeshadow and I'm totally impressed with it, love the texture and color pay off