Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've had this eyeshadow tucked away in my makeup drawer simply because I haven't got any time to do my eyes before work. Out of curiosity today I decided to use it as a highlighter. WOW! Looks beautiful on my medium-tan complexion. Normally, highlighters make me look greasy and shiny (I have oily skin) but not this one. Though it is intended for eye application, looks fab applied as a highlighter!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I got this shade in the UD's Sustainable Box palette. Of all the array of colors this was the one that caught my attention the most! Needless to say, the first color I used up entirely! It's a gorgeous shimmery gold that is perfect as a full lid color. Not too yellow or too orange, it's just the perfect golden goddess color. The formula is velvety smooth and there is no eyeshadow fall out while applying it; It also lasts all night and looks radiant with or without primer. Just LOVE!!! Will repurchase this in the individual type of packaging soon!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

got this in m naked palette and i must say i maybe use this color 4/7 days of the week. its so pretty and blends flawlessly with other colors. it looks really nice paired with browns feathered in or even smoked out . i just love this color , and when ever i do my friends makeup they always point to this color

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I'm actually currently wearing this on my lids now. I love this shade. I am in love with neutral tone shades, so this shimmery glowing gold suits my NC 20 skin perfectly. I use NYX Jumbo Pencil in MIlk as a base and it really makes this eyeshadow glitter and standout. I love it! It is very pigmented on it's own, even without a base, but it really sticks to NYX Milk and it's a very cheap alternative to a eyelid base/primer. remains one of my Holy Grail eye-shadows.

on 7/20/2012 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i have this color in both the naked and naked 2 palettes. honestly i probubly will never have to repurchase this product again because i have the two of them. that being said i will get into what i think. everyone is probubly going to think that i am crazy, but this color isnt the best :\ i feel like it can turn from classy to tacky in an instant, on my skin tone anyway. the only way i feel like it doesnt look foiled and caked on is if i apply it with a fluffy blending brush. i though i would never touch the shadows but i found a routine that i really enjoy using this shadow. i put naked on the lid, half baked in the crease, buck in the outer 'v' and foxy on the brow bone. its one of the few looks that i have tried that this shade looks nice. i guess you could say that i have a love hate relationship with this shade. another thing that i dont understand is that this color is in pretty much EVERY SINGLE PALETTE. like come on urban decay!! like i said people are probubly going to hate me, but its just not THAT great. its nice but definatly not the best shade out there

on 1/2/2012 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have two from different palettes and I've finally decided I don't like it. I want to like it because I think golds look nice on me, but not this one. I also love the way it looks on other people in tutorials. I think it is a finish issue. It's too frosty for me. I'm getting up there in age *ahem* 31 and it leaves my lid looking crepe-y. Not good. I have other golds with satin finishes that look better on my skin... I'm not even that wrinkly yet it just accentuates every line!

on 11/6/2011 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A gorgeous golden color. Looks good on all skin tones. My favorite color in the Naked Palette.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows for a reason! It's a beautiful mid-gold color, and for some unknown reason, it also appears sort of orange in a swatch. However, don't let that "orange" description put you off because this eyeshadow looks awesome on your eyes! I wear it by itself with some mascara, and I'm good to go. It's very pigmented, but I took a star off because i wish it could last me throughout my entire school day :( Overall, I give "Half Baked" a thumbs up.

Edit 6/12/11. I still wear this to school every day. It's my HG eyeshadow, so now it's a five :)

on 6/1/2011 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

OMG! This shadow makes my eyes look really honey brown. My eyes are already a dark brown but with this on the lids, paired with a lighter shade as a brow highlighter, it really lightens up my eyes. Applies great, doesn't crease too quickly.

on 5/23/2011 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a beatiful bronze gold color. I use this regularly. It blends like a dream and stays great with primer potion!