Urban Decay Half Baked

Urban Decay Half Baked
Half BakedHalf BakedUrban Decay Baked eyeshadowHalf Baked

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/15/2011 11:15:00 PM

I am in l-o-v-e. This makes blue eyes POP! The perfect bronzy coppery color I've been looking for my whole life! I adore shimmer eyeshadows (I'm only 21 so don't have much lines) and this is gorgeous for a summer bronze look. I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out!!

on 2/1/2011 12:13:00 AM

This is such a pretty goldish color. It's one of my favorites to used. You just can't go wrong with this!

on 4/11/2010 2:09:00 AM

This is high-pigment, high-texture, high-shine bronzey gold. It lasts, it looks amazing. The problem is that it irritates my eyes. Oh well. I'm sure it works wonders for others.

on 1/22/2010 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i love this shadow.. perfect color and i love how creamy it is.. what i do not love (and why i will not repurchase anymore) is that this shadow keeps crumbling on me.. i have had several break.. a few broke just by being in my bag and not falling or anything.

on 1/30/2005 7:57:00 PM

I had almost forgotten how much that I liked Urban Decay eyeshadow. This is the perfect gold. I bet this color will look fabulous with a tan in the summer. I am on the dark side of fair skin in the winter and light medium to medium skin tone in the summer. I really like UD shadows as long as they are not glittery. The texture is great and the staying power is good too. If you want a gold eyeshadow give this a try. continued >>

on 12/29/2004 10:42:00 PM

I usually look foolish in colored eyeshadow, but this stuff is really great. It doesn't look harsh on my pale skin like I thought it would, and really makes my blue eyes pop. I can imagine this flattering any eye color. The consistency of UD eyeshadows is fabulous and it goes on so smoothly. UD never disappoints me.

on 10/18/2004 4:02:00 PM

Pure gold shadow with a beautiful silky smooth texture and no glitter. Love the packaging too - very easy to handle, durable, and with a fliptop lid that opens more than 90 degrees (unlike Chanel's Shadowlights). I'm a neutral PPP and have found this is a very wearable gold, although I'd say for pale girls like me it's more of an evening color. I wear it on the inner corners of my eyes to highlight, and/or as a liner along top and bottom lashlines to glam up neutral shimmery brown e/s. Makes blue eyes pop!

i loved the smooth texture and rather intense pigment and shine but found it a bit too orangey for my pale skin. wanted to love it but was just a little off.

Popular Eye Shadows