Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I got this as a duo in Sephora's 2016 Bronze Bares All set 8 things in the set for $39 (the duo was HalfBaked/TwiceBaked). It is the perf pale beige w darker copper flecks almost like. It is prettier than the Clinique duo in Like Mink which is 1 of my other fave duos. The UD is a little edgier (Clinique is more "safe"), but anyways it is soooo pretty! It goes well w Sephora's Cocoa eyeliner. <3!!! Winning!! (Just not real fond of the cannabis-based names).

on 7/11/2012 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is my favorite color in the Naked Palette. Great for everyday or night looks.

on 6/15/2011 11:15:00 PM

I am in l-o-v-e. This makes blue eyes POP! The perfect bronzy coppery color I've been looking for my whole life! I adore shimmer eyeshadows (I'm only 21 so don't have much lines) and this is gorgeous for a summer bronze look. I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out!!

on 2/1/2011 12:13:00 AM

This is such a pretty goldish color. It's one of my favorites to used. You just can't go wrong with this!

on 4/11/2010 2:09:00 AM

This is high-pigment, high-texture, high-shine bronzey gold. It lasts, it looks amazing. The problem is that it irritates my eyes. Oh well. I'm sure it works wonders for others.

on 6/7/2007 11:56:00 PM

Pair this with Baked e/s in the crease and you have a super easy gorgeous look. This color is so nice and probably looks good on anyone. I have brown eyes and tan skin.

on 7/5/2004 1:34:00 PM

Wonderful eyeshadow, a beautiful, shimmering wash of gold color! I'm in my 40's and it looked great. I put some on my late teen and twenty something nieces this weekend and it looked marvelous! They all raved. A must get.

i loved the smooth texture and rather intense pigment and shine but found it a bit too orangey for my pale skin. wanted to love it but was just a little off.

on 4/1/2004 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a gold/peach color, so similar to Blunt, just a bit more darker and shiny. Don't understand why they needed another one so similiar IMO!