Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my only shimmer single eyeshadow. The urban decay shimmer formula is to die for, very rich, metallic, and creamy. This shade is gold with no orange, peach, brown, or green tones. I haven't been able to find a dupe. It's a great lid colour for brightening on me (NC25-30). Pairs well with warm browns but also rose/lilac type shades.

on 4/19/2015 8:03:00 PM

One of my favorite urban decay shadows. Can not put this down in the summer when I'm tan. So beautiful

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've had this eyeshadow tucked away in my makeup drawer simply because I haven't got any time to do my eyes before work. Out of curiosity today I decided to use it as a highlighter. WOW! Looks beautiful on my medium-tan complexion. Normally, highlighters make me look greasy and shiny (I have oily skin) but not this one. Though it is intended for eye application, looks fab applied as a highlighter!

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love this eyeshadow. It suits me well, it's awesome to apply and I love to use it. The only reason I would not rebuy this is because I have been using this single shadow since high school and I still have about 6+ months of constant usage before it will be completely used up. It's been at least five years of using this on and off and it's still here. As much as this could be considered a positive tribute, I like to be able to use things up in a reasonable time.

I have this shadow in the naked 2 palette and I'm aware it is in the original naked palette as well. it's so pigmented and gorgeous!! it is $18 singularly which is a price I wouldn't pay for one eyeshadow, but since its a palette, I love it so much!! recommend because it flatters many skin times and it's a beautiful gold :)

on 10/13/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

WOW! this product is well loved and I am sorry it took me soooooo long to find it as it's the most beautiful shade which I think would work on just about every skin tone. I have long searched for that goldey/taupey/natural sun kissed eye shadow look and this is it!!! I am thrilled to join the ranks of Half-Baked fans and lend my support, money and enthusiasm to this eye shadow.

on 6/17/2013 12:51:00 PM

As an opener I thought I'd tell you that I'm obsessed with Golds, Bronze, and Tawney colors. I collect them like a mad woman, and stock pile them when I get the chance. I'm an NC1 in MAC, or NC20 depending on which foundation I use, with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. My eyes are my shinning feature, with my abnormally long lashes, they are big and have been dubbed ' luminous', so I play them up most often with golds.

I got Half-baked in my naked palette, and find it interesting that the single and the Naked Palette one look almost a bit different. It might be me but the the single looks like it has a bit more of an orangey bronze to it, while half-baked in the palette looks more golden. However I find that Half-baked does swatch a tad bit orange based on my hand, but on my eyes it evens out to a bronze tone. Honestly, don't be put off by the shade if you think it swatches too orange. It is blendable, and if you use another color with it the shade transforms into something even more lovely.

With my makeup look I tend to go towards the English Rose Effect with subtle eyes, rosy cheeks, and dewy skin. Whenever I do this I swipe Sin as an all over lid color, and then I pat Half-baked into the center of my lid. By swiping the pink shade of Sin, effectively blending out the shimmery color so its lighter and more luminous, and then patting Half-baked for the true color payoff, it is a very ' light-up-your-eyes' look that doesn't overwhelm the face.

To anyone who uses gold shadows on the inner corner of your eyes, instead of white like most people, I wouldn't suggest this as a color there. It will enhance any dryness at that area. All in all however this is one of my most used shadow shades, in fact whenever I put on shadow it is from this palette, and once I run out I will purchase the single pot to have in my gold collection.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Half Baked was one of the eyeshadows in a UD palette I received in a swap. Out of all the colors in this palette, I love and use this one the most. My complexion is NC42/43ish (summer), very warm, and this is a beautiful highlight color for me. It sheers out nicely, doesn't have too much fallout, and creates the most flattering soft glow. Some UD colors (YDK, Midnight cowboy) have glitter in them-chunky, fallout bombs-this is not one of those. Definitely recommend!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love half baked, and would have never tried it as a single if it wasn't in my naked 2 palette. I don't know what it is about this shade, but on my extremely dark brown (almost black) eyes, this just makes my eyes pop, but at the same time glow!
I don't even know how to describe the effect it gives me! it's just such a beautiful color and when I run out, before I even run out, I'm going to buy a single of this because it's just so awesome.
I wear it everyday, mostly by itself (with a fluffy brush because I don't want it to look metallic), but if I feel like doing a bit more I'll add snakebite to my crease and smoke it out, add a bit to my lower lashline and voila! a sexy sultry look.
love! love love love!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a nice color. But I guess unless you are a makeup addict whom patronize youtube all the time and are relatively good with makeup...chances are you wont know how to use this color. My chinese fren told me...arrrggghhh this color looks ugly on the lid. Gals, this color needs to be paired with a neutral color. U cant just whack this color and leave house. I suggest maybe...
dark brown on lids and half baked on crease.
half baked on inner corners or dark brown on outer V.

This is an accessory color. U wanna use this alone? I wont recommend. I have a ton of such colors so I dun think i will repurchase. But its nice.