Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/6/2017 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this because Benefit was out of Fawn Over Me, the goldish bronze single I initially went in for. I decided to try this instead because I've heard good things about UD eyeshadows and had always eyed this color, which is the color family I always wear.

I'm warm-toned and pale, with overall dry skin.

For me, this eyeshadow is very meh, and the quality is lacking for the price. This was a very poor substitute for Fawn Over Me, which sweeps on so smooth it's almost like a cream shadow. By comparison, this applies patchy and takes more strokes to apply evenly. It is also much more expensive for the amount of product. I've hit pan after just a few months of occasional wear. I think this is a workable warm-toned color in a palette but really don't think it's worth $20 for a single.

on 6/24/2015 12:01:00 AM

Okay so I don't think I included everything I needed to when I last reviewed this product.... So this is an update. This eyeshadow is okay. If I set my primer before applying it the color looks quite nice. I initially didn't like this because it looked like a chunky eyeshadow and was patchy. But that's only when I put it directly on primer without setting it. I've haven't had any issues with my other UD eyeshadows looking patchy. But still, even tho I found a way to make this work, I still don't find anything impressive about it. It's not the most pigmented gold I've used and there are much better gold eyeshadows out there. The quality is just meh... I just wish it wasn't as chunky

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love the texture and pigmentation, but Half Baked is too orange for me. I don't like the way I look in coppers (not dark brown copper but brighter penny shades). This is way way warmer than a newly minted penny to me. I can probably pull it off but I dont like it. Still giving it a 3 since the formula rocks and more golden fair skin tones probably would love it, and I can see it being universally appealing on warmer and darker shades.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying...I never used any urban decay products before...i mainly use MAC but I really heard so many good thingz about this brand so I wanted to try it...this color is beautiful!!!! Im tan skin and it looked so nice on me BUT I got a really bad allergic reaction!!! :( my skin is combo to normal but ive never had a reaction to anything not even MAC and this stuff was bad!! My eye was so red & itchy for about 2 dayz....i really dont know whatz in this stuff but if u have sensative skin or allergiez u might want to google the ingredients...my friend works in sephora & told me alot of people return these shadowz becuz of that....such a shame becuz I was really in love with this color :/

I love Urban Decay eyeshadows, I think they are unbeatable in their quality, smoothness and wearability. They are amazing looking shadows which feel so comfortable and last so well. I'm not sure about this shadow though. It's a lovely gold colour which doesn't look good on me. Not sure why but it just doesn't suit me. Wouldn't buy again, but I'll never stop buying UD eyeshadows.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

got this in m naked palette and i must say i maybe use this color 4/7 days of the week. its so pretty and blends flawlessly with other colors. it looks really nice paired with browns feathered in or even smoked out . i just love this color , and when ever i do my friends makeup they always point to this color

on 7/20/2012 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a beautiful golden shimmery coppery brown, that would look gorgeous on any skin tone. This eye shadow would work for both the day and night! Highly recommend it to anyone!

on 7/11/2012 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is my favorite color in the Naked Palette. Great for everyday or night looks.

on 8/26/2010 9:33:00 PM

It's very nice shimmery light gold eye shadow ,LOVE

I got this in a kit one time from UD and stayed away from it for a long time because it looks very bronze in the pan and I thought it would be far too dark/warm for my skin toned (I'm a yellow-toned NC20 Asian). However, I tried it one day, applying all over my lid with a contoured eyeshadow brush, over Mac Painterly Paint Pot (HG base!) and I have to say it is quite nice! It is a nice yellow/gold/bronze color that is not too dark, sparkly but not really too glittery. My favorite aspect of the color of this eyeshadow is that it seems to make you glow from within--it's very brightening on the lids without being unnatural looking. It has average lasting power, about as long as other high end eyeshadows and there is no fallout as it's not really glittery but instead is shimmery. I like it a lot!