Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

It didn't take me long to fall in love with this product. Sort of like Mac's honey lust only not so bright and without the lustre. Sort of a 'more natural' gold, if that makes sense. Has beautiful shimmer and can be applied sheerly to show off and accentuate a bronze summer tan or layered for a more dramatic effect. I wanted to collect gold shades for summertime and this is the perfect color to begin my collection.

on 5/6/2004 6:30:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my first Urban Decay shadow. I was very impressed with the smoothness of the product and the high pigmentation. The color is great on Asian skin and brown eyes. This is the kind of shadow that will swear you off drug store brands!

on 6/25/2004 3:43:00 PM

Thank you, ladies of makeupalley. I love this stuff. It's a beautiful shimmery golden color with great creamy powder consistency.

on 6/28/2004 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

so i bought into the hype n' once again got tempted to buy one of mua's top picks. i really need to lay off this site a little. everytime i go on i end up buying something the next day!! anyway...it doesn't turn yellow like most gold...but it just doesn't look flattering on me. i'm light skinned asian. maybe this will look good on others...but not me...i have to give it 4 points tho' for blendability...staying power....and smoothness of the shadow.

on 6/30/2004 5:56:00 PM

This is possibly the prettiest e/s I have ever had on my lids. I bought it because my Baked e/s shattered when I dropped it and I saw this one and a friend thought it would look better on me than Baked. I was skeptical but it is sooooooooo gorgeous I've worn it everyday since I got it last weekend! It is lighter than Baked and has a more glowy, shimmery effect. It is a light champagne bronze on me and just really lights up my eyes. I am an LLL, slightly cool, dark brown eyes & highlighted med. brown hair. I have been wearing Half Baked with Stila Copper Lash & Line, UD YDK or Clinique Beach Bronze duo in the crease and the look was awesome! Of course, like all other UD shadows, it lasts ALL day. I just love the brightness it brings to my eyes - that's what I love about it most.

on 7/5/2004 1:34:00 PM

Wonderful eyeshadow, a beautiful, shimmering wash of gold color! I'm in my 40's and it looked great. I put some on my late teen and twenty something nieces this weekend and it looked marvelous! They all raved. A must get.

on 7/13/2004 10:59:00 PM

Awesome! Simply awesome. Half Baked is my new HG eyeshadow. It's much more wearable than baked (way more gold, way less orangey bronze) and the texture is velvetly, like sin or mildew. The pigment is intense, so a little goes a long way. And finally, this shade can be worn by just about anyone (I've got brown eyes, brown skin, dark olive complexion. My blond, brown eyed roommate and my red-head, blue eyed best friend can both wear it well too!)

I love Urban Decay eyeshadows, I think they are unbeatable in their quality, smoothness and wearability. They are amazing looking shadows which feel so comfortable and last so well. I'm not sure about this shadow though. It's a lovely gold colour which doesn't look good on me. Not sure why but it just doesn't suit me. Wouldn't buy again, but I'll never stop buying UD eyeshadows.

on 7/22/2004 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the most BEAUTIFUL lustrous gold colour I've ever seen. That's all I have to say =)

ThankYou Ladies! If it wasnt for your informative reviews i'd never have bought this and other UD shadows. The quality of this shadow is amazing and the color _ a georgeous, shimmery medium gold suits my dark olive skin to a T. Actually i think this would look great on a wide range of warm to neutral skintones.This and other UD sahdows may appear to be very glittery in the pot, but once applied and blended you just see a radiant natural glow. Makes your eyes sparkle and its silky, highly pigmented formula lasts all day. I like to apply this all over the lid and contour with Baked .I use X as a to highlight the brow bone.The look is just a radiant wide awake eye. My HG of shadows