Urban Decay Half Baked

Urban Decay Half Baked
Half BakedHalf BakedUrban Decay Baked eyeshadowHalf Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a duo in Sephora's 2016 Bronze Bares All set 8 things in the set for $39 (the duo was HalfBaked/TwiceBaked). It is the perf pale beige w darker copper flecks almost like. It is prettier than the Clinique duo in Like Mink which is 1 of my other fave duos. The UD is a little edgier (Clinique is more "safe"), but anyways it is soooo pretty! It goes well w Sephora's Cocoa eyeliner. <3!!! Winning!! (Just not real fond of the cannabis-based names).

on 6/24/2015 12:01:00 AM

Okay so I don't think I included everything I needed to when I last reviewed this product.... So this is an update. This eyeshadow is okay. If I set my primer before applying it the color looks quite nice. I initially didn't like this because it looked like a chunky eyeshadow and was patchy. But that's only when I put it directly on primer without setting it. I've haven't had any issues with my other UD eyeshadows looking patchy. But still, even tho I found a way to make this work, I still don't find anything impressive about it. It's not the most pigmented gold I've used and there are much better gold eyeshadows out there. The quality is just meh... I just wish it wasn't as chunky

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This eyeshadow highlights my eyes wonderfully. It's very pigmented, and when used with primer, has excellent staying power. I first used in it a Naked palette, and then knew I was going to use that color up much faster than the rest, so I purchased it separately.

I'm not that partial to how Urban Decay packages their individual eyeshadows, I think they look a little clunky, and the price is pretty high. One package of it will last a long time though, and the product itself is great.

The Naked palettes are the best deal if you think you'll go through more than one of the shades fast enough.

on 4/19/2015 8:03:00 PM

One of my favorite urban decay shadows. Can not put this down in the summer when I'm tan. So beautiful

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

If your a shadow lover like I am then you know how awesome Urban decay shadows are regardless the color. Full of pigment, doesn't fade and blends beautifully with other colors. Half baked is my favorite color. I have green eyes and whenever I wear it I always get compliments on my eyes. I like to pair it with one of their dark purples or a deep Aqua green! Awesome any time of year.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've had this eyeshadow tucked away in my makeup drawer simply because I haven't got any time to do my eyes before work. Out of curiosity today I decided to use it as a highlighter. WOW! Looks beautiful on my medium-tan complexion. Normally, highlighters make me look greasy and shiny (I have oily skin) but not this one. Though it is intended for eye application, looks fab applied as a highlighter!

on 4/7/2015 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

l o v e the color. It's a great day in day out shadow.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love this eyeshadow. It suits me well, it's awesome to apply and I love to use it. The only reason I would not rebuy this is because I have been using this single shadow since high school and I still have about 6+ months of constant usage before it will be completely used up. It's been at least five years of using this on and off and it's still here. As much as this could be considered a positive tribute, I like to be able to use things up in a reasonable time.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love the texture and pigmentation, but Half Baked is too orange for me. I don't like the way I look in coppers (not dark brown copper but brighter penny shades). This is way way warmer than a newly minted penny to me. I can probably pull it off but I dont like it. Still giving it a 3 since the formula rocks and more golden fair skin tones probably would love it, and I can see it being universally appealing on warmer and darker shades.

I have this shadow in the naked 2 palette and I'm aware it is in the original naked palette as well. it's so pigmented and gorgeous!! it is $18 singularly which is a price I wouldn't pay for one eyeshadow, but since its a palette, I love it so much!! recommend because it flatters many skin times and it's a beautiful gold :)