Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 44-55
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This color looked phenomenal with my blue eyes. This makes me think of white 14k gold jewelry--a not-too-warm, light, bright gold. This has no glitter, but is way too metallic for me. Made my 40+ lids look super crinkly and crepey. Boo. I also found this a little difficult to blend. Sadly had to return and am now hunting for a less-metallic version.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'd never have thought that shimmery metallic gold would be a good idea for me but this is one of the only wearable shades I've discovered in Urban Decay's sustainable shadow box. Its drama is subtle - no annoying clumps of glitter here - and while it looks better on my skin for evening wear I see no reason why it shouldn't be worn in the day. It is metallic, but the effect is very soft. It's a slightly warmer colour than I'd expect to get away with but I do, and I suspect the shade would be flattering to most. It lasts well - I know it will still be there giving my lids a dewy, luminous glow to the early hours. And my eyes, which are grey, suddenly look cornflower blue!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I echo the person who said in their NAKED palette this is the color I use the most. I use it and am almost used up...I also have some shades I haven't touched.