Urban Decay Half Baked

Urban Decay Half Baked
Half BakedHalf BakedUrban Decay Baked eyeshadowHalf Baked

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a duo in Sephora's 2016 Bronze Bares All set 8 things in the set for $39 (the duo was HalfBaked/TwiceBaked). It is the perf pale beige w darker copper flecks almost like. It is prettier than the Clinique duo in Like Mink which is 1 of my other fave duos. The UD is a little edgier (Clinique is more "safe"), but anyways it is soooo pretty! It goes well w Sephora's Cocoa eyeliner. <3!!! Winning!! (Just not real fond of the cannabis-based names).

on 7/5/2012 11:46:00 AM

I am surprised by the number of great reviews of this product from women in their late 30s and over. It is a nice colour (though nothing unique) and it does have good colour payoff. However, it accentuates any crepiness (which I don't have much of at all, fortunately, but what I do have looks a thousand times worse with this shadow) and is just way too shimmery and reflective to look sophisticated. I can see this working on young women with a darker skin tone, but if you are a bit older and pale, beware. I will be returning this as I can't justify spending over $20 Canadian on a product that makes me look tacky.

Stila Oasis is a much more subtle gold with great texture and payoff.

This is a gorgeous shade! It looks like sunshine on your eyes. It is good for day or evening. U.D. shades are the best in the industry!

Lovely bronzy colour. Blends well....Think it makes me look tired if I use it on my whole lid. Gonna try it in the crease, but I may have to swap...

on 11/15/2006 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow. You can wear it light for work or go dramatic for a night on the town. Love the packaging as well--funky little silver pots!

This definatly gets my vote. VERY cool color!

While a great color by UD, it doesn't seem to have much pigment. Go with MAC instead.

on 8/11/2004 12:22:00 PM

I do love UD shadow, in general.Beautiful color-could not resist buying! However, this color just didn't suit me. It made me look tired-(ok-my eyes are tired,looking) but this shadow accented every line- =(
Looks beautiful on my young niece-
so I guess it's for young 'uns or very smooth lids.

on 5/1/2004 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This will be the eyeshadow that causes a new addiction. I've never purchased urban decay before. I've always used MAC shadows and been really happy with them. I picked up half baked because I really liked the color and mid-range bronze moving towards gold. And the color is pretty (I'm a PPP with green eyes, dark brown hair), but I am mad about the texture of this shadow. It is so smooth. It glides on easily with a brush and blends like a dream. I want more!

Popular Eye Shadows