Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 30-35
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Half Baked is a metallic muted light-medium gold. I am very fair with blue eyes, and this is a killer lid color with warm neutral looks or an all over wash on light makeup days. Like all UD shadows, the formula is amazing, and with primer it lasts all day. This is a must-have, especially if you prefer warm neutrals or very shimmery shadows.

on 8/22/2006 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Very pretty color! On me it shows up a peachy gold with a sheen. It has a nice creamy texture and lasts all day. Some have compared it to Stila Oasis, I can see the similarities but I can't wear Oasis, this looks much nicer on me.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Had to try this e/s since it's gotten such stellar MUA reviews and am so glad that I did! Half Baked is my new HG peach e/s I've been looking for to use as an everyday, go-with-anything look. It's truly the prettiest peach/gold e/s I've seen. I use this with Stila's Smudge Pot black liner and Cargo's Kasmir as a base, MAC's Shroom on my brow line. I love the formulation of this e/s, silky smooth and shimmery, looks stunning on, makes blue eyes pop. I can see this as being one of the few shadows I replace often, like MAC's Vex, because it goes with everything, a color to reach for on days when I'm in a hurry and need a good, reliable standby.

on 8/4/2005 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Shimmery golden bronze. Makes my blue eyes pop. Another excellent UD eyeshadow. My other favourites are X, Sin and Chopper. This is a bit shimmery for daytime in my opinion, I tend just to wear it on nights out.