Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by age: 30-35
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/16/2004 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Oh my! How can I rave enough about this eyeshadow!!! It is the most wearable, beautiful gold color ever. It has just the right amount of shimmer without making you look like a disco queen. It goes so well with just about any color you pair it with, and the texture and logevity is to die for. Run to buy this one girls!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love the texture and pigmentation, but Half Baked is too orange for me. I don't like the way I look in coppers (not dark brown copper but brighter penny shades). This is way way warmer than a newly minted penny to me. I can probably pull it off but I dont like it. Still giving it a 3 since the formula rocks and more golden fair skin tones probably would love it, and I can see it being universally appealing on warmer and darker shades.

on 1/2/2012 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have two from different palettes and I've finally decided I don't like it. I want to like it because I think golds look nice on me, but not this one. I also love the way it looks on other people in tutorials. I think it is a finish issue. It's too frosty for me. I'm getting up there in age *ahem* 31 and it leaves my lid looking crepe-y. Not good. I have other golds with satin finishes that look better on my skin... I'm not even that wrinkly yet it just accentuates every line!

on 5/6/2004 6:30:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my first Urban Decay shadow. I was very impressed with the smoothness of the product and the high pigmentation. The color is great on Asian skin and brown eyes. This is the kind of shadow that will swear you off drug store brands!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Half Baked is a metallic muted light-medium gold. I am very fair with blue eyes, and this is a killer lid color with warm neutral looks or an all over wash on light makeup days. Like all UD shadows, the formula is amazing, and with primer it lasts all day. This is a must-have, especially if you prefer warm neutrals or very shimmery shadows.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a nice color. But I guess unless you are a makeup addict whom patronize youtube all the time and are relatively good with makeup...chances are you wont know how to use this color. My chinese fren told me...arrrggghhh this color looks ugly on the lid. Gals, this color needs to be paired with a neutral color. U cant just whack this color and leave house. I suggest maybe...
dark brown on lids and half baked on crease.
half baked on inner corners or dark brown on outer V.

This is an accessory color. U wanna use this alone? I wont recommend. I have a ton of such colors so I dun think i will repurchase. But its nice.

on 7/17/2012 8:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a very beautiful gold color that is easy to pull off. I tried it when I bought the first Naked palette. It's not too orange or yellow for the most part and not too frosty or metallic to wear during the day. It has a bit of shimmer. I think this would go with many other colors and is a nice addition to any eye shadow collection. Overall I think I would repurchase if I ever run out.
Edit: Got the Naked 2 Palette for Christmas and I'm liking this eye shadow more and more. It really brightens my eyes. My favorite way to wear it is all over the lid with smog in the crease. Like others have said before this is similar to what I hoped woodwinked would have been.

on 3/8/2012 5:09:00 PM

This is the perfect gold. It blends very well. I also like to wear it alone when I don't feel like wearing a lot of eyeshadow.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wanted to love this eye shadow but I just didnt' like it. At the store it seemed great, swatched on my hand. but when I tried to use it it wouldn't blend at all. it was patchy on my lid. I used it with different primers and it always creased. I returned it and don't think i'll be buying Urban decay shadows again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

In the Summer when I get on my Gold kicks, Half Baked (subtle, lustrous bronze ) of my all time favorite go-to golds. Silky smooth and very bendable, also I didn't find this as warm a Baked. NW/NC 25