Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 18 & Under
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half Baked

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/24/2015 12:01:00 AM

Okay so I don't think I included everything I needed to when I last reviewed this product.... So this is an update. This eyeshadow is okay. If I set my primer before applying it the color looks quite nice. I initially didn't like this because it looked like a chunky eyeshadow and was patchy. But that's only when I put it directly on primer without setting it. I've haven't had any issues with my other UD eyeshadows looking patchy. But still, even tho I found a way to make this work, I still don't find anything impressive about it. It's not the most pigmented gold I've used and there are much better gold eyeshadows out there. The quality is just meh... I just wish it wasn't as chunky

I have this shadow in the naked 2 palette and I'm aware it is in the original naked palette as well. it's so pigmented and gorgeous!! it is $18 singularly which is a price I wouldn't pay for one eyeshadow, but since its a palette, I love it so much!! recommend because it flatters many skin times and it's a beautiful gold :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love half baked, and would have never tried it as a single if it wasn't in my naked 2 palette. I don't know what it is about this shade, but on my extremely dark brown (almost black) eyes, this just makes my eyes pop, but at the same time glow!
I don't even know how to describe the effect it gives me! it's just such a beautiful color and when I run out, before I even run out, I'm going to buy a single of this because it's just so awesome.
I wear it everyday, mostly by itself (with a fluffy brush because I don't want it to look metallic), but if I feel like doing a bit more I'll add snakebite to my crease and smoke it out, add a bit to my lower lashline and voila! a sexy sultry look.
love! love love love!

on 6/30/2012 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Half Baked is a gold with a bit of a coppery edge to it. The texture of Half Baked is so lovely; it is incredibly dense and soft, which makes for very excellent color payoff and blendability. You do not need to swipe a lot of product onto your brush to get intense color!! Compared to other golds, like other reviewers have said, it does not pull orangey or brassy on me, which makes it more versatile with looks. Due to this fact, I prefer this over Baked.

on 2/25/2012 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have this shadow in my naked palette. It's also in the naked 2 (but I don't own that one.) It's most definitely the color I use the most in the whole palette. I like it all over the lid by itself, or with a darker color like smog in the crease. I find that the golden color along with the shimmer in this shadow makes my eyes pop like no other. If I run out I will definitely repurchase.

I recommend this mostly for people with brown or green eyes :D

on 8/9/2011 10:02:00 PM

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW. it is THE perfect gold on my NC30 skin. i've looked far and wide for a gold shade that doesn't just swatch pretty but also looks good on the lids. a lot of them turn out too orange or yellow or kind of just disappear on my lids into a bunch of shimmer. this one is FLAWLESS. i can't even explain how much i love this eyeshadow. i don't have the individual eyeshadow but it's in the naked palette. i would really consider buying just this eyeshadow separately. it's great year round for a neutral look but it's especially illuminating in the summer. LOVE!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

OH MY GOODNESS, this is my favorite product of all time. It looks gorgeous on my NC25 skin tone and brown eyes and it really brightens up my eyes. It lasts about 5 hours before it smudges, but keep in mind that I have suppppppppppppppppppeeeeeer oily lids... as in NOTHING can stop eyeshadow from creasing. -_- Anyhow, I really do love this product. It's extremely creamy and pigmented too. It has shimmer, so for people who don't like glittery eye makeup may not like it, but I think it's worth a try. At 17USD, I wouldn't say that this is very cheap, but well worth the price. I would buy again in a heartbeat.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I adore Half Baked! It's the most perfect pure gold color. It really compliments brown eyes. I usually can't wear gold because it looks weird on me but Half Baked is the exception. I got this in the Sustainable Shadow Box and now the Vegan Palette. I got the Vegan Palette a month ago and I'm almost out of Half Baked, I use it a ton. The only downside is it's expensive for a single eyeshadow ($17) but it's totally worth it and I'm going to buy the single when I'm all out. Love it!

Got this in a palette, and I have to say, this is my favorite e/s and I use it almost daily. Great for an everyday neutral look, just one wash, mascara, a lippie and you are ready for action! Compliments my Asian skin quite nicely and is beautifully pigmented, as are all UD shadows. Will keep on buying!

on 8/9/2008 9:35:00 PM

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW. it's so creamy and perfectly blendable with any other UD eyeshadow. i'ts a perfect gold for my skin, and i have slightly pale asian skin. it's perfect.