Avon Beyond Color lip Conditioner SPF 12 with Retinol

Avon Beyond Color lip Conditioner SPF 12 with Retinol
Beyond Color lip Conditioner SPF 12 with Retinol

4.2

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nothimg spectacular, but it does give lips a little extra oomph. It fills in lines, so lipstick looks smoother and lips are fuller. No tingle at all, good conditioning. My only qualm is that it does show under sheerer colors, so only for rich or opaque glosses and lipsticks.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I had it in clear back in 2006. Now I have in it in colour. This one expired the one I baught but I wanna comment and review, conditions extremely well, nourishing, keeps to it's word, a good plumper without the tingling sensation. I always wore it when my lips were dryer back then a decade ago. I wore it at night, like the Carmex medicated-like lip balm in a tube, the pots are messy when using it with my fingers, I don't like greasy fingers. I'm a perfectionist. Khiels lip balm , I also wore this to sleep a few time and woke up with much more smoother and kissable lips, but Carmex is better for that honestly in my opinion. A vanilla and jasmine fragrance combined, which is unusual, (the jasmine flower kind, but an excellent lip balm - conditioner, left shine, barely any colour. It can go over and under yoru lipstick and lipgloss too we well. As far asI can remember, it came in a silver-gray cylinder tube. Yay Avon! They make some great stuff.

I liked this product! This lipstick makes my lips feel nourished and smooth. Good!

on 4/23/2016 1:49:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

The first time I bought this I thought it would plump up my lips...sadly,it did not. What it did was completely moisturize my lips like they hadn't been in a very long time.Every time this product goes on sale I stock up.It's a regular part of my am and pm beauty routine and great for added moisture any time.I'm so glad I tried this and have been using it for a couple of years now.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this doesn't plump. they rely on the white filmy colour to make you think your lips look bigger. I can get it for $10 from avon sales so I continue to buy it for the purposes of a clear/nude matte lipstick when I wear smokey eye or strong colours on my eyes

on 8/7/2013 2:49:00 AM

Amazing lip conditioner! Do not spend $20 on department store brands when this ones is super moisturizing. Only problem is that it leaves a slightly white film which can be covered with lip-gloss or lipstick. It's great for bedtime too because my lips won't crack overnight.

on 6/27/2013 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm not an Avon fan, but this is a product I would definitely consider repurchasing. It makes your lips look so plump, full, and healthy. Great conditioner. The only thing that would give me pause would be the ingredients.

on 7/13/2011 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Does anyone know if this Lip conditioner w/retinol has been discontinued? I can not find it anymore. I loved this stuff.

on 6/3/2011 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this as a lip balm and also as a primer for lipstick, as my lips get very dry. No problems with it. If you wear it alone, there's a nice sheer tint with shimmer particles that are subtle enough for everyday use.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this lip stuff. The packaging is sleek and wonderful.

This definitely has the feel of a lip balm, but the sheer nude color payoff is amazing! I have really pigmented dark red/pink lips that I hate and I use this sometimes as a base or alone to help control the natural color.

This is the ONLY lip product I have ever "hit pan" on and I will continue to repurchase as long as I can!

(I gave it a 4 because it's a bit pricey)