Avon Beyond Color lip Conditioner SPF 12 with Retinol

Avon Beyond Color lip Conditioner SPF 12 with Retinol
Beyond Color lip Conditioner SPF 12 with Retinol

4.2

I liked this product! This lipstick makes my lips feel nourished and smooth. Good!

on 4/23/2016 1:49:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

The first time I bought this I thought it would plump up my lips...sadly,it did not. What it did was completely moisturize my lips like they hadn't been in a very long time.Every time this product goes on sale I stock up.It's a regular part of my am and pm beauty routine and great for added moisture any time.I'm so glad I tried this and have been using it for a couple of years now.

To Read all 72 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this doesn't plump. they rely on the white filmy colour to make you think your lips look bigger. I can get it for $10 from avon sales so I continue to buy it for the purposes of a clear/nude matte lipstick when I wear smokey eye or strong colours on my eyes

on 8/7/2013 2:49:00 AM

Amazing lip conditioner! Do not spend $20 on department store brands when this ones is super moisturizing. Only problem is that it leaves a slightly white film which can be covered with lip-gloss or lipstick. It's great for bedtime too because my lips won't crack overnight.

on 6/27/2013 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm not an Avon fan, but this is a product I would definitely consider repurchasing. It makes your lips look so plump, full, and healthy. Great conditioner. The only thing that would give me pause would be the ingredients.

on 7/13/2011 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Does anyone know if this Lip conditioner w/retinol has been discontinued? I can not find it anymore. I loved this stuff.

on 6/3/2011 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this as a lip balm and also as a primer for lipstick, as my lips get very dry. No problems with it. If you wear it alone, there's a nice sheer tint with shimmer particles that are subtle enough for everyday use.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this lip stuff. The packaging is sleek and wonderful.

This definitely has the feel of a lip balm, but the sheer nude color payoff is amazing! I have really pigmented dark red/pink lips that I hate and I use this sometimes as a base or alone to help control the natural color.

This is the ONLY lip product I have ever "hit pan" on and I will continue to repurchase as long as I can!

(I gave it a 4 because it's a bit pricey)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is basically a glorified lip balm. I haven't noticed a single bit of plumping action; I need to deduct some points off for that just because it does not do what it claims to. Other than that, it feels moisturizing and having SPF is always great. The packaging looks a lip stick, therefore it looks more mature than a normal lip balm packaging. I won't repurchase again - I will just buy some Lip Smackers for much cheaper.

on 5/2/2011 8:54:00 AM

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 Recently I had big dryness issues with my lips and tried several lip treatments. I had forgotten about this one wich was at the bottom of my makeup case. It didn't do much for my problem but these days, when I think about it, I wear it under lipstick since it's not too greasy. It's ok but dosen't provide major moisture. For me it falls into the ordinary category.

Popular Lip Treatments