no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/14/2010

Not enough cleansing for me. It is a gentle shampoo but I like that squeaky clean feeling. This was more like the feeling I get when I use just conditioner for cleansing.

I have an oily scalp with normal ends that can get dry if the wrong products are applied.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Mar/05/2009

smells like Skinny Dip?? Potion??? I cant place it. It has carnation...so maybe its Potion????? Left my hair very soft though.

About reviewer (659 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jan/10/2008

I'm not sure whether I should give this shampoo a 3 or a 4... It's a discontinued product, but in the fall of 2007 a couple of discontinued products were remade and you could order them for a limited time only.
The shampoo is thick and white and smells quite good. I can't put my finger on the scent though. On the ingredients list I can see lemon and grapefruit, but it's …

About reviewer (166 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Jul/15/2006

The best shampoo in the entire universe! This was made in a discon round a year or so ago and I'm nearly running out - so gutted! It smells lovely (sort of citrus/fruity, but not too strong) and leaves my hair bee-yoo-tifully soft. When my bottle runs out I shall cry lots. :(

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Feb/19/2005

This shampoo smells a bit lemony and a bit spicy- very yummy. It is a creamy formula that moisturizes well and produces a good lather. It left my hair clean and soft and smelling great.

About reviewer (861 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Jan/09/2005

Really nice ginger cake smell, I wanted to try this because of the fragrance! I have chosen not to buy this again as its not suited to my hair type. Its more for courser, drier hair types, so don't let me discourage anyone to use this! Left my fine hair quite heavy, but imagine it will leave thicker hair shiney, swingy and sleek.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

fromlaureg

May/12/2004

i loved this stuff! i found that it made my blonde highlights stand out beautifully- not brassy at all. i also found that it made my hair feel so clean and bouncy, and i loved the citrus scent. i am very disappointed that they have discontinued this.

About reviewer (705 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

Mar/24/2004

I do like the lemony-grapefruit scent. However, since I condition my hair this is does not linger. I tried to use this with various conditioners to make it work but unfortunately neither my hair nor my scalp agree with this product. I used up the bottle (the largest size!) as a showergel which was quite nice albeit slightly drying.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jan/31/2004

it's okay.. smells good (my lil bro really likes it), fresh! ^____^
I'm not sure though whether if it gives your hair MORE shine or not (my hair is black, so it's already shiny) but it makes your hair soft anyway..
i love it, also the texture is not thick at all though so milky (lovely white pearly color) heeheee.. ;p

About reviewer (144 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

HairBlack

Oct/25/2003

Milky white softly sweet scented shampoo. The scent is sweet and luckily it's just about right. Any sweeter it'll be cloying. I think it'll go great with American Cream.
It's alright but where's the party mood?

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age30-35