4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

A great one. Love the shade

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

So good. i love it

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBrown

3.0

2 years ago

I love love love the color. It's so flattering and easy to wear. The formula is kind of dry. It also doesn't last very long at all. However, I will keep reapplying because it's such a great color and goes with everything.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

I am quite pale, and I prefer pinky or peachy nudes to brown nudes, and MAC Viva Glam V is a nice neutral shimmery pinky nude that is very flattering. The base isn't super opaque, so a little of your natural lip color shows through, making it very wearable for a variety of skin tones. It isn't very long-wearing, so it may require a primer and lip liner unless you're able to touch up often, but it is a solid work-appropriate, every day sort of shade. I like it a lot, but I will not repurchase due to the fact that MAC is not cruelty free.

About reviewer (564 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I have used up 2 tubes of this. Its such a pretty, truly neutral pink. It has a little peal and a luster finish. It is a soft, dumure, muted pink. This is my go to color for anything and everything(and modesty). Its doesn't dry my lips. I don't know if they changed their formula or I got an old tube with my last purchase but this tube feels a little grainy going on, not as smooth as the last 2 tubes I've bought. I put this straight on from the tube one coat without liner. It doesn't bleed into my lip lines. I have to apply after a few hours as I don't wear a liner or more than one coat. The pigmentation light to med, not full on like a matte. It gives it a softer girl next door look. I added a photo of me going to barrel race with nothing on but Glam V and a little mascara. I was 50 when I took this selfie I posted. I'm the one with the pony tail. I have light olive skin with neutral to slight cool undertones. My eyes are blue green.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Love

About reviewer (46 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

I love it. I have 3 shades

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3 years ago

I really Liked it .........

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

3.0

3 years ago

This is an extremely flattering colour on my NC30-35 skintone. Appears a deep rose with a sheen. I wouldn't purchase again because it's both drying/uncomfortable and not long lasting. I don't feel like it's a waste or anything because of the Viva Glam program.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

from

4 years ago

As a redhead with neutral to pink toned skin and hazel eyes, I don't wear many pink lipsticks. This is the perfect pink/neutral lipstick with a golden fleck. I'm onto my second tube now, the only other lipstick I have bought a second time was Laura Mercier Bare lips. This is perfect for day with just tinted moisturiser and mascara, or nighttime with smokey eyes. It's staying power isn't great, but it is moisturizing so I just reapply more often like lip balm.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm