MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam V Lipglass [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

on 8/17/2014 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I used to wear this all the time with the mac lipliner in Plum. It was a great pink/nudie colour that suited my skin tone. I will be repurchasing this again very soon.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This was my first MAC lipglass, and I'm very pleased with it. It's a neutral pinky nude. I love that I can wear it over so many different lipsticks and it always seems to work! I also wear it alone from time to time. It's so versatile, how could I not purchase it again? : )

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this, because it is a natural nude lip gloss. It's not to pale, and doesn't wash me out and the touch of warm pink warms up my skintone. I perseonally don't find mac lipglasses sticky, for some reason, yet most other people do. (I think Nars lip gloss is way stickier.) I really like the texture of this. Will repurchase (yet I hardly ever use up a lip gloss.)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is my most used lipgloss, i like to use this with Nyx Muave lip liner (dupe of Macs spice in my eyes) and this lipgloss.
perfecto!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Looks kind of boring in the tube, but on my pigmented lips it's a beautiful pinky nude. If you're for a lipgloss that's appropriate for everyday use, this is it.

on 9/1/2010 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Wow, one of my first MAC purchases. I asked for a nude to match my olive tanned complexion and this hit the spot not to much, subtle yet there. I also got eyeshadow. And I promise you this won't be my last purchase from MAC. <33

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I'm working on tube number three of this lipglass. It's a universally flattering shade of rosy plummy brown laced with gold shimmer. It's one of the more wearable shades of lipglasses, in that it doesn't require a lipliner like some of the others. I use this as my everyday gloss. The formula is tacky but that's what makes for the incredible staying power. Normally, scented lip products bug me but the vanilla scent in this is not very noticeable. My only complaint: if I wear it repeatedly in one day it tends to make dry skin peel off my lips...bizarre but I deal with it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a darker nude color, pinkish brown with a little bit of shimmer. It's a nice polishing lip gloss to finish up a look or dress up your lips. it is very close to my actual lip shade, so it looks natural but with more oomph cause of the little bit of shimmer and glossiness. Because of the shimmer and glossiness though, I wouldn't wear it every day. The shade might not be the most dramatic, but the finish to me seems a little dressy for my personal everyday style. It's a nice neutralizer taking down the super red tones my lips tend to have though. I love the feel and shine of it. I don't like my glosses too slippery, and this is definitely on the tackier side while still keeping the shine. It also feels very very smooth. For a gloss it does stay on my lips pretty well. I try to stretch my lipglasses out since I'm not really in the mood to shelve out money for them often- they're not THAT expensive, but they're not cheap either. I don't use mine a whole lot for that reason. The good thing is that it lasts and doesn't seem to go bad. No nasty smell or taste even though I've had it for years! Love that.

on 3/18/2010 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is the only "nude" color I would ever wear! Nudes don't work on my NC42 skin but this one is the perfect everyday lipgloss for me =]

on 2/17/2010 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

VGV Lipglass is really the star VGV. The lipstick is nothing without this on top! Its a gorgeous flesh pink colour with subtle shimmer.