MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam V Lipglass [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam V Lipglass [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

on 10/25/2014 12:54:00 AM

After a long time of trying lipglosses, I decided I'm not a lipgloss person. In fact, from the time I first bought this lipglass (which was a while ago), I am kind of a lipstick gal now.

I love the colour though, bought it to go with my lipstick (VG V) which I really love the colour of (if only it was less glittery). Just not into how sticky the formulation can be. Smell is nice, the usual vanilla fragrance on most MAC lipsticks and lipglasses.

:) don't know if I might change my mind again and repurchase, prolly not for now,

on 8/7/2014 6:25:00 PM

I love this lipglass. It's my favorite color. Smells great, tastes like vanilla cream, and has a slight sparkle. Very pretty and natural looking.

on 7/26/2012 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ugh. My boyfriend wouldn't kiss me when I had it on, and I can't say I blame him. The texture is so sticky that it's a real turn off for me.

That said, I like the color. It doesn't wash me out, or have a matronly look to it, but it's still a nice medium-dark neutral.

on 6/20/2012 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

LOVE this color!!! I wear it alone, or over lipstick. I only wish the tube was bigger!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

After having tried various nudey/pinkish/beigish glosses, I think I've found my lipgloss soul mate. I'm a redhead, with freckles and so have had a heck of a time finding a neutral that's got depth to it and isn't just a bubble gum pink or orangey peach (blech!).
After explaining my lip gloss woes to the MAC peep, she tried this on me and DONE, I scooped it up in an instant.
Feels great, its warms up my freckles and complexion and gives me a natural, glowly look.

Thank you MAC!

years ago when I was highschool an MUA at the mac counter tried this on me and since that day this l/g & I have been inseparable. I'm NC40 & this gloss blends nicely with my natural lip color so I can wear it in the day, as well as the night. This l/g is an essential in my makeup bag.

on 1/3/2011 12:07:00 AM

I Love this lipgloss i use it everyday over Revlons Nude Attitude and it looks amazing and lasts a while :). I am going to buy it again ♥

on 11/29/2010 2:38:00 AM

I really like this lip gloss.The consistensy is perfect: smooth, not so sticky, not so liquid; last very long time, the smell is delicious, and it gives my entire face a very special glow.. I think it is because the color goes perfect for me. It's a really nude pink tone, with shimmers. Almost like a bubble gum but toned down. Its my first mac lipglass, and I totally want to try more! of course I will repurchase, if i could!

**Hi!! Does anyone also think this lip glass is similar to viva glam gaga lip glass??

on 5/2/2010 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Repurchased several times over.

This is one of MAC's most perfect lip glosses.

Don't know anyone who cannot use it and don't know anyone who doesn't like it.

on 2/27/2010 3:49:00 PM

I love this lip gloss. It is one of my all time faves. The color is really pretty and works really well for me. I use it by itself a lot and also over the matching lipstick.