MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam V Lipglass [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

on 3/19/2012 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I hate this gloss. It's so sticky and makes my lips peel. The color is okay, but so not worth it for the quality. Definitely won't repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This gloss pairs so well with so many lipsticks! It's worth every dollar spent on it.
I wear this with Viva Glam V l/s, Kraft l/s, Yash l/s, Half N' Half l/s, and Gaga 2 l/s. Basically, any nude/neutral l/s will look better with Viva Glam V on top. And it's opaque enough to be worn on it's own, but doesn't get that gloppy, won't spread feel that many MAC glosses get.

NC50/NW45

on 7/26/2010 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I LOVE this.. it's because of this I've become hooked on MAC's lip glasses. The consistency isn't waxy, goopy, or sticky, and it lasts! The shade is very complimentary for all skin colors as well. I need more of this!

Not to mention the smell of it is reminds me of birthday cake!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Nice enough nude lipgloss.
On my bare highly pigmented lips, this is not opaque enough to give coverage. It just adds some shine.
However, this lipgloss is fabulous for layering over nude lipsticks and that's what i use it for.
Will probably not re-purchase since I discovered some equally fab drugstore nude lipglosses.

on 12/22/2009 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I first bought this lip gloss and the lip stick a year agao. It seemed too neutral and flat for my taste. But now a year later, I have discovered the smokey eye and it goes perfectly with the dark nacy blue smoeky eye look as well as the traditional smoeky eye look. This pink is simply perfect on highly pigmented pinkish-brown lips. Im almost out now but will be buying another very soon!!!

on 7/11/2007 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is a staple for me. I am African-American with a "caramel" complexion, and this complements me so well!! It looks glossy and natural, and I love that it lasts a long time too. I can put it on in the morning before work, and not have to re-apply until after lunch. Every time I run out....I go back and buy more! This is definetly one of my faves!!

on 8/23/2006 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Very pretty and promising in the tube, but alas- this is a bare, nude pink (beige undertones), which is too light to be applied solo on my pigmented lips.

on 10/5/2004 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love this color! I was looking for that perfect pinky-brown lipgloss and by golly, I have found it! I use MAC Twig lipstick ALOT and I wanted some color that was similiar to it but a gloss. The SA assured me this color will be it and she was right! I bought the matching lipstick just because I couldn't say "no" at the MAC counter. I usually layer VGV over my Twig and it looks stunning! A great buy and will continue to repurchase if I run out!