Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep
image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.3

(Aug2015) Water, stearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, dimethicone, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, glutamic acid.

on 7/24/2016 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have bought this so many times. I LOVE IT. my hair is very long and healthy. I will probably buy this forever. I only wash my hair 2x a week max so I use a clarifying shampoo if I did a coconut oil mask before hand and use this as my conditioner. if u see this just buy it and give it a try.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have purchased the various 3 Minute Miracle conditioners many times over. My daughter and I both use them. I find it makes my hair manageable and helps with detangling. I wish the bottles came with a little more in them. We go through it pretty fast.

To Read all 841 Reviews, Login or Join

I am a Cosmetologist and I get my hands on some pretty awesome shampoo's, condition's, ect., You name it and I have tried IT ALL! Aussie Moist Shampoo and Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner IS the BEST out there. Period. I have bleached blonde hair and I use a toner. My hair is in the best condition now since I started using these two products consistently. I don't use the regular conditioner, I use the 3 minute one every time I wash my hair. It has left me with hardly any breakage, soft, shiny, silky smooth hair. It doesn't hardly have a smell to it. A few expensive ones that I have tried had offensive smells to it. And the price is right, although you would think that you would be using an overpriced shampoo and conditioner, 3 Minute Conditioner. I would recommend this product and I have, and I have repurchased this product for the past 3 years. I LOVE IT! 😃

on 6/24/2016 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff has been around for years and has won countless beauty awards, so I finally decided to giv eit a try. It works awesome! I have megathick hair and it's very important to be generous. No big deal when it cost me like three bucks anyway. I have noticed my hair feel generally healthier, smoother, shinier, and moisturized.
I want to try the repair version next, if not I can always switch back. This is a really good product for damaged hair, dont be reluctant to try. The yummy coconutty triooica scent it leaves in my hair is just an added plus.

on 6/24/2016 9:10:00 AM

I just LOVE this stuff. I use this in addition to a lot of other things, as I have recently gone blonde again and I'm trying to baby it and protect it from any further damage.

Here are my steps:

1) Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 on wet, unwashed hair (leave for ten mins)
2) Rusk Sulfate Free Purple Shampoo (leave for 3 mins) OR Joico Reconstructing Sulfate Free Purple Shampoo
3) L'oreal sulfate free conditioner OR Joico Reconstructing Conditioner

After adding the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, my hair has been getting the moisuture it REALLY needs. I've been focusing on adding protein to my hair after the chemical treatment, ( I went white blonde in two processes with minimal damange- Thanks Olaplex!) and I've been really ignoring the moisture part. This made my hair look and feel 100x better once I added it into my routine. So much softer, healthier, and bouncier looking!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My hair is very thin and fine. I started using this before blowdrying. However, I do find that I still like to use a conditioner every once in a while to help keep it healthy. I found this for less than 4 dollars at CVS and thought I'd give it a shot. I used this before shampooing, leaving it in my hair while I showered and shaved.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A very good lightweight conditioner , Effective in minutes too, I did not have to leave
it over my hair for hours to get the result only a few minutes are enough to get my hair
well conditioned and easy to manage

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This conditioner is amazing, and is definitely worthy of cult status. I've used this magic stuff in a bottle for somewhere between 16-18 years now, and it's just as good today as it was when I bought my first bottle all those years ago.

Which is kind of a miracle in itself, because it seems like most products lose a bit of quality after they've become really popular. It's because of greed, I guess.

Anyway, I'll keep buying it for as long as Aussie keeps making it, not just because you get a lot of bang for your buck, but because it's beaten out conditioners that have cost me an arm and a leg. I'm sick of those companies making empty promises just so they can empty my wallet, but that's another story.

Oh yeah, and the unique squeeze tube it comes in is kinda fun to use. It makes me feel like I'm getting every last drop out of bottle so I'm not wasting $$$.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is truly a fabulous conditioner. It's lightweight enough that I could definitely use it every day if I wanted to, which is saying a lot because my hair's so thin I can't even pull it up in a ponytail! But it also is so moisturizing and makes it so easy to brush through tangles, and so soft. I only wished Aussie didn't test on animals!

well conditioned and easy to manage