Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep
3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep3 Minute Miracle DeeeeepEnter Title3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

(Aug2015) Water, stearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, dimethicone, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, glutamic acid.

on 7/10/2017 9:13:00 PM

I can't believe I've never reviewed this before?!!? Backstory: Thick yet fine, dry, color treated, 3b curls. I only have 2-3 "HG" products and this is one of them! I get in the shower, wet my hair, then put this conditioner in first. Unless my hair is super dirty, then I'll do a quick shampoo first. I let this conditioner sit on my hair (and do it's magic) while I bathe.. then while I'm rinsing it out, I take my shampoo and do that step last. BOOM! Super hydrated, yet clean, hair. I've used SO MANY different conditioners from the $2 Suave to the $60 Kerastase. This is still my go-to... definitely worth the $3-$4 this cost to at least give it a try. Two thumbs way up!

on 7/10/2017 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Inexpensive....really helps my frizzy hair to be more smooth...

on 7/7/2017 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've used this off and on for years and now my daughter uses it too. it is a fantastic conditioner with great slip and is a phenomenal detangler. I love the smell too!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this product. I have curly hair and it moisturizes it so much. It does just what it says it does.

This is a really great and easy to use deep conditioner for people who don't want to make it a whole process. I have greasy hair on top so I only use this on my ends. It smells delicious and makes my hair feel so smooth and shiny. I do it about once a week and leave it on just over 3 minutes before rinsing out and continuing as normal. My hair doesn't feel weighed down after I use this but it does make the texture a little straighter (my hair's a tiny bit wavy but when I use this it's just straight after) in a nice, light way.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i have thick and coarse hair natural brown. I have used this hair mask since high school/college. It NEVER fails. It's amazing!
i juse recently bought the new 16oz size with a pump. A little goes a long way.

on 3/25/2017 2:51:00 PM

I have used this product religiously for the last 5 years. I use it as my daily conditioner and I work it through the bottom half of my hair (concentrating on the ends), leave it in while I do the other steps in my shower routine, then rinse out. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth. Every time I try a different conditioner, I go back to this one and remember why I love this product.

It is dirt cheap (under $5 CAD) - when I first used it, it wasn't even available in Canada and I had to go to the states to stock up, but now it's available everywhere. The squeezy bottle is genius and works great, and there's a nice coconutty scent (like a island cocktail). There are a lot of cones in this product but it hasn't given me any adverse reactions, and it works so well for its price that I continue to use it.

Will repurchase for basically as long as they make the product for.

on 3/14/2017 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've repurchased this over and over for years and years--there's not one product I've repurchased more than this one. It's marketed as a "deep conditioner" which people typically only use once in a while, but when my hair has been dry, thin, and particularly curly, I've used it everyday. If you have thin, wavy hair, or any other type of hair that is prone to tangling, this is your lifesaver. It is the only conditioner that has gotten stubborn knots out of my hair. Wish it came in a bigger package or were a little cheaper, as when I use it daily these little bottles go like *that*, but I take what I can get.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I rave about Aussie and Mermeida (hidden gem) conditioners so much that they should consider paying me. This conditioner however was not good for coarse hair. I've tried leaving it on for 3 minutes (like the title says). I've tried leaving it on for a few hours. Heck, I've even tried leaving it on overnight. Maybe for people with sleeker hair but if you have hair on the rougher side, forget about it. Seriously forget about it. Aussie's MOIST conditioner is a 5 though.

on 2/21/2017 9:54:00 PM

Great product for the price! I apply this in the shower as a conditioner and leaves my hair smooth and able to comb through while in the shower, and I have very think hair! Afterwards my hair is soft and my natural waves comes through. Container is handy in the shower as you just have to squeeze it into your hand but dangerous if travelling. Will repurchase for sure!

Popular Hair Treatments