Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep
3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep3 Minute Miracle DeeeeepEnter Title3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

(Aug2015) Water, stearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, dimethicone, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, glutamic acid.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Have been a fan of the original '3 minute miracle' since way back when so had to try this version - one of the many updates and spin-offs now in the brand portfolio. I love how this detangles and keeps my frizzy, wavy hair perfectly tamed no matter what. I use it just once per week leaving in for a full 5 minutes, focusing especially on the ends. Results...gorgeously fragrant and softer hair that is so much easier to comb and style. Mega cost effective too and just as good as similar (but much more costly treatments I've used) such as Redken and Kerastase. Highly recommended!

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is hands down the best detangkin mask I've ever tied, so I'll always keep several bottles on hand (and it's so cheap)! This said, I don't think it really improves hair health, but it is the best detangling deep conditioner and it leavea my hair very soft and smooth. I just don't think it actually imoroves my hair health at all. It's still incredible for what it is, and I will continue to buy more bottles. It's very useful and has an excellent nostalgic scent-reminds me of my high school days when this was all I ever used. i would definitely recommend it, but if you have damaged hair like me, you may want to try a protein mask before you use this one.

on 1/7/2018 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I’ll always re purchase this product. Always. Please don’t ever dis continue. :)!

on 1/3/2018 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

My god this stuff is amazing! Gives me model-shiny hair! I use this every week.

UPDATE JAN 20, 2018: Definitely subtracting 2. I finished this then switched to L'oreal's Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm which is so much better! This doesn't make my hair as shiny, soft & voluminous as L'oreal.

I LOVE the packaging but doesn't really do anything great for me.

on 7/10/2017 9:13:00 PM

I can't believe I've never reviewed this before?!!? Backstory: Thick yet fine, dry, color treated, 3b curls. I only have 2-3 "HG" products and this is one of them! I get in the shower, wet my hair, then put this conditioner in first. Unless my hair is super dirty, then I'll do a quick shampoo first. I let this conditioner sit on my hair (and do it's magic) while I bathe.. then while I'm rinsing it out, I take my shampoo and do that step last. BOOM! Super hydrated, yet clean, hair. I've used SO MANY different conditioners from the $2 Suave to the $60 Kerastase. This is still my go-to... definitely worth the $3-$4 this cost to at least give it a try. Two thumbs way up!

on 7/10/2017 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Inexpensive....really helps my frizzy hair to be more smooth...

on 7/7/2017 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've used this off and on for years and now my daughter uses it too. it is a fantastic conditioner with great slip and is a phenomenal detangler. I love the smell too!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this product. I have curly hair and it moisturizes it so much. It does just what it says it does.

This is a really great and easy to use deep conditioner for people who don't want to make it a whole process. I have greasy hair on top so I only use this on my ends. It smells delicious and makes my hair feel so smooth and shiny. I do it about once a week and leave it on just over 3 minutes before rinsing out and continuing as normal. My hair doesn't feel weighed down after I use this but it does make the texture a little straighter (my hair's a tiny bit wavy but when I use this it's just straight after) in a nice, light way.