Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep
3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep3 Minute Miracle DeeeeepEnter Title3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

(Aug2015) Water, stearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, dimethicone, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, glutamic acid.

on 1/10/2017 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My hair is between wavy and curly, like a 2c - 3a combination, it's super long and it's very dry. This product make my hair feel hydrated, soft, and lightweight. It has a sweet smell. I apply this after washing and conditioning my hair.

Repurchased twice now and it's the only conditioner I buy now, this stuff is amazing and I'm surprised it's so cheap. I wash my hair 3 times a week and I always use this, it's thick and makes my hair soft but never greasy or heavy. I've noticed reduced breakage in hair which is my main problem. I love the bottle because u don't have to mess with caps. Also the scent is light and nice, smells like pina colada.

on 12/12/2016 8:17:00 PM

in congruency. -- You can't alley rely on but its a pump up step to your already good use of hair care. BUY NIOXIN

on 12/12/2016 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Way too heavy for my long, fine hair but can't get over the genius squeeze bottle. If it didn't make my hair heavy and sticky, I'd continue using it because it actually does make hair softer and shinier but it takes away all the bounce. I tried using less and even tried rinsing it right away and it was still too heavy. The dispenser is amazing and I wish all products were packaged like that.

Eh, I didn't really like this overall.

The scent is nice, it smells delicious and it somehow smells "nourishing" ha. Hard to explain. But the consistency is so thick, I could tell right away that this was silicone loaded. On my hair it just feels like glue. Too coating and the hydration benefits are minimal. Ew!

on 10/21/2016 9:19:00 PM

I have been using this in my fine dry 3b/3c hair for years. I always turn to this when my hair is feeling a little extra thirsty. I can't recommend this to enough people. It's cheap, works as promised, and smells like coconut.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought I wrote a review for this, but maybe not. I tried this a while back, and it wasn't my favorite. I recently got several different shampoos on sale (I hoard them), and wanted an affordable drugstore deep conditioner. I've tried many drugstore conditioners and have my go-to's, but went on Makeupalley's Best Value Search for hair treatments. I saw Aussie'a 3 Minute Miracle and read the rave reviews, and decided to give it a go. I had a coupon and a rebate, so that didn't hurt either. :P Anyway, I've enjoyed this deep conditioner, and has kept up with rotating shampoos that give me a good constant conditioner to measure their affects. For my thick, blonde hair, this works great for a daily conditioner. I do think I need to use other deep conditioners/masques every so often, specifically with protein. Definitely recommend for the price.

on 7/24/2016 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have bought this so many times. I LOVE IT. my hair is very long and healthy. I will probably buy this forever. I only wash my hair 2x a week max so I use a clarifying shampoo if I did a coconut oil mask before hand and use this as my conditioner. if u see this just buy it and give it a try.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have purchased the various 3 Minute Miracle conditioners many times over. My daughter and I both use them. I find it makes my hair manageable and helps with detangling. I wish the bottles came with a little more in them. We go through it pretty fast.

I am a Cosmetologist and I get my hands on some pretty awesome shampoo's, condition's, ect., You name it and I have tried IT ALL! Aussie Moist Shampoo and Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner IS the BEST out there. Period. I have bleached blonde hair and I use a toner. My hair is in the best condition now since I started using these two products consistently. I don't use the regular conditioner, I use the 3 minute one every time I wash my hair. It has left me with hardly any breakage, soft, shiny, silky smooth hair. It doesn't hardly have a smell to it. A few expensive ones that I have tried had offensive smells to it. And the price is right, although you would think that you would be using an overpriced shampoo and conditioner, 3 Minute Conditioner. I would recommend this product and I have, and I have repurchased this product for the past 3 years. I LOVE IT! 😃