Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep
3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep3 Minute Miracle DeeeeepEnter Title3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

(Aug2015) Water, stearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, dimethicone, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, glutamic acid.

on 3/25/2017 2:51:00 PM

I have used this product religiously for the last 5 years. I use it as my daily conditioner and I work it through the bottom half of my hair (concentrating on the ends), leave it in while I do the other steps in my shower routine, then rinse out. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth. Every time I try a different conditioner, I go back to this one and remember why I love this product.

It is dirt cheap (under $5 CAD) - when I first used it, it wasn't even available in Canada and I had to go to the states to stock up, but now it's available everywhere. The squeezy bottle is genius and works great, and there's a nice coconutty scent (like a island cocktail). There are a lot of cones in this product but it hasn't given me any adverse reactions, and it works so well for its price that I continue to use it.

Will repurchase for basically as long as they make the product for.

on 3/14/2017 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've repurchased this over and over for years and years--there's not one product I've repurchased more than this one. It's marketed as a "deep conditioner" which people typically only use once in a while, but when my hair has been dry, thin, and particularly curly, I've used it everyday. If you have thin, wavy hair, or any other type of hair that is prone to tangling, this is your lifesaver. It is the only conditioner that has gotten stubborn knots out of my hair. Wish it came in a bigger package or were a little cheaper, as when I use it daily these little bottles go like *that*, but I take what I can get.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I rave about Aussie and Mermeida (hidden gem) conditioners so much that they should consider paying me. This conditioner however was not good for coarse hair. I've tried leaving it on for 3 minutes (like the title says). I've tried leaving it on for a few hours. Heck, I've even tried leaving it on overnight. Maybe for people with sleeker hair but if you have hair on the rougher side, forget about it. Seriously forget about it. Aussie's MOIST conditioner is a 5 though.

on 2/21/2017 9:54:00 PM

Great product for the price! I apply this in the shower as a conditioner and leaves my hair smooth and able to comb through while in the shower, and I have very think hair! Afterwards my hair is soft and my natural waves comes through. Container is handy in the shower as you just have to squeeze it into your hand but dangerous if travelling. Will repurchase for sure!

on 1/10/2017 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My hair is between wavy and curly, like a 2c - 3a combination, it's super long and it's very dry. This product make my hair feel hydrated, soft, and lightweight. It has a sweet smell. I apply this after washing and conditioning my hair.

Repurchased twice now and it's the only conditioner I buy now, this stuff is amazing and I'm surprised it's so cheap. I wash my hair 3 times a week and I always use this, it's thick and makes my hair soft but never greasy or heavy. I've noticed reduced breakage in hair which is my main problem. I love the bottle because u don't have to mess with caps. Also the scent is light and nice, smells like pina colada.

on 12/12/2016 8:17:00 PM

in congruency. -- You can't alley rely on but its a pump up step to your already good use of hair care. BUY NIOXIN

on 12/12/2016 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Way too heavy for my long, fine hair but can't get over the genius squeeze bottle. If it didn't make my hair heavy and sticky, I'd continue using it because it actually does make hair softer and shinier but it takes away all the bounce. I tried using less and even tried rinsing it right away and it was still too heavy. The dispenser is amazing and I wish all products were packaged like that.

Eh, I didn't really like this overall.

The scent is nice, it smells delicious and it somehow smells "nourishing" ha. Hard to explain. But the consistency is so thick, I could tell right away that this was silicone loaded. On my hair it just feels like glue. Too coating and the hydration benefits are minimal. Ew!

on 10/21/2016 9:19:00 PM

I have been using this in my fine dry 3b/3c hair for years. I always turn to this when my hair is feeling a little extra thirsty. I can't recommend this to enough people. It's cheap, works as promised, and smells like coconut.

Popular Hair Treatments