Dr. Hauschka Rosemary Foot Balm

No Image

3.4

on 7/29/2007 7:07:00 PM

I haven't used this on my feet. I actually think it wouldn't work so well on feet. But it makes the best face mask- if you can get over the eye-watering rosemary scent. It's much like the other Hauschka face masks; it goes on almost invisibly and doesn't have a lot of clay so it doesn't feel too tight as it dries. It leaves my skin looking clear and gives a nice, oil-free matte texture. I love it as a spot treatment as well. And, to any who might doubt that something made for feet would work on the face, it was a Dr. Hauschka esthetitian who recommended using it as a mask!

on 9/16/2003 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is useful solely for its 'excess moisture absorbing' abilities. It does have a very brief cooling/tingling effect, but is not at all moisturizing; and as another reviewer commented, it has a weird quality of 'crumbling off' as you apply it. It also smells like Listerine. But as I said, it does seem to help absorb excess moisture better than any other foot product I've tried (then again, I haven't tried that many).

on 2/4/2002 10:31:00 AM

Although it's not obvious from its cream-like appearance, this is actually a powder in a liquid/oil base. As you rub it in, the liquid disappears to leave your feet lightly coated in aromatic powder, which absorbs perspiration and helps prevent fungal diseases. Ideal pre-sports, less so if you're wearing sandals. Less medical-smelling than Dr Scholl and similar products, this does just as good a job at keeping your feet sweet and fresh on hot days. My only complaint is that it's not very economical - you will get a max of 20 treatments out of the tube.

on 2/7/2003 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is outstanding on a hot day in hiking boots. It gives your feet slip to prevent blisters and helps retard damage from sweating. Smells great too!

on 2/4/2003 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got this as a smaple and think it's truly disgusting. Kind of cream to powder finish that's weird for a foot cream ( to me anyway). I didn't enjoy the scent--very medicinal. I do love most other Dr. Hauschka products though!

Popular Lotions / Creams