3.3

Reviews

3.0
from

7 years ago

It's not a bad foot file, but there are better out there. I found it to be too gentle and you have to rub for quite a long time to achieve satisfying results.

About reviewer (951 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

11 years ago

At first, I was in love with it. Helped nicely after a foot bath. But since then I've found other foot files that work better, and this is just laying in my foot basket. Not worth it, simply, when there are better tools to be had since it is not effective enough for me. If you just want something gentle after your foot bath, this will be perfect, however.

About reviewer (181 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

12 years ago

This did a relitavely good job of removing all the gross buildup on my athlete's feet. No more, no less.

About reviewer (349 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

14 years ago

Costs:AUD$4.95 <p> A white plastic handle with two sides to this – one pinkish diamond (for less rough heels) & other side greyish diamond (for rougher skin). To be used in shower. This helps exfoliate well. I find too well actually (could be my sensitive skin). I can only use the pinkish side but its quite harsh. Also to be used when its wet in the shower but there isn’t any string or something for you to hang on your taps. Don’t think I need to repurchase anytime soon, but will look out for something less harsh & more user-friendly. <P> ETA (1802):me & my big mouth! remember the issue i had with no string to loop it on my taps? well, the soap dish got kinda crowded & so this fell to the floor & guess what? it broke into pieces!! the ceramic part is actully glued on with a strip of glue & its really thin!! so dissappointed! i bought it before New year's eve & now its gone!!

About reviewer (503 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

17 years ago

this product was $3. i bought along with the body shop pumice foot scrub. <br> <br>this is called the "textured foot file." is has a long white handle and a 2 sided scrub/filing top. the top is shaped like an oval. one side is grey and has little diamonds in the file that stick out, which are large. the package says "use the grey side for rough areas." the other side is pink and has smaller filing diamonds. the package says "use pink side for gentle exfoliation." <br> <br>the grey section is great for my heels and i use the pink for the tops of my feet and toes. the handle is really great for grip and the pumices definitely work wonders. my feet feel great!

About reviewer (185 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBrown

EyesHazel

18 years ago

This is just perfect, not too harsh for my feet. Also it's very comfortable to hold (I hope you understand what I mean ^ ^ ).

About reviewer (182 reviews)

Age56 & Over