4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

AHH..Summer for Shore. How I love you. I only have one more color to go. and I will own all of the polishes in this stunning holographic rainbow shimmer D/C collection. (You can check my reviews for the other shades) I will tell you I have been amazed by each and every one. I didn't think I would get Sanderella wasn't into purples much and looking at pictures online it looked darker than it is in person. I gave in and bought it anyway from the auction site from a great seller. This lilac shade is just sublime. It is more like a light amethyst. Very pretty. The sheerness of it takes three coats to achieve full bottle color, but so what. This polish goes on like a breeze, no lumps or streaks. If you find it, don't hesitate to buy it. It is a gem indeed!

About reviewer (329 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

from

10 years ago

I've recently been bit by the holo 'bug' and have had this for eons but never tried it. I put it on last night and WHOA ... Total gorgeousness! This is a soft lilac with some serious holo! it's very sheer, so I find this more suited to layering. Applied over a light to medium lavendar cream, this is perfection and then some! Applies like a dream since this is the old school non pro-wide brush and the formula is perfection. Old polish = new love!

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

Sand-erella is a very pretty and office friendly light toned lavender polish. In low light situation, Sand-erella is subtle, lady-like and pleasant. But this polish comes to life and receives many more second looks, comments and compliments when in sunlight or other direct lighting situations. That is when the multicolored holographic effects are more obvious and apparent. The halo shimmer isn’t too overt and in your face because of the base tone of the polish. Application of Sand-erella was a breeze as I find in most of OPIs older polishes but I did find it to be a bit sheer and needed three coats before it was fully opaque. Overall, a nice polish and a pretty shade but I’m not overly thrilled.

About reviewer (169 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlack

2.0

11 years ago

OPI's Sand-erella is a light lavender holo - so light that I was at three coats and could still see through the polish quite significantly. This makes it way too sheer for me to want to use again. The application, however, was a dream. No bubbles, very smooth, and highly shiny. The holo effect is enough for me to keep it and maybe layer it over another lavender but I would not repurchase it (never mind the fact that it's extremely hard to find and very expensive nowadays).

About reviewer (176 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

I cannot say enough about how much I LOVE Sanderella. It's completely unique; there's nothing out there quite like it. The holo glitter shows up just as much on the nail as in the bottle, and the unusual lavender color is interesting enough that I'd wear it even if it weren't shimmering so brightly at me. I'm a sucker for holo polishes, so I loved the whole collection (Sanderella, Day at the Peach, Blue Moon Lagoon, and What's Dune), but if I had to pick a favorite of the four, this would be it. This is just... I must have looked through twenty dusties to find a backup to my original bottle, but it was worth it, because this is a polish I want to keep around for a LONG time.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

12 years ago

One of my all time favorite OPI polishes. It is a beautiful lavender holo polish. The shimmer is fine and has alot of depth. The application is flawless though you may need 3 coats to get it to the right opaqueness. It also wears nicely. I went about 4 days without having a chip or tip wear. This polish is becoming HTF so if you see it you should snatch it up. A great dupe is China Glaze IDK.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

12 years ago

I love holos in any form and Sand-erella is no exception. In my opinion this is a lilac version of Blue Moon Lagoon…a shade that would be pretty on its own but made extra awesome with holo. I have been wanting Spring-y colors lately and this one is *perfect*. It is pretty sheer when used on its own, but I layered it over 2 coats of OPI’s Do You Lilac It? and had great color saturation. This combination is a perfect Spring shade. Bright and cheery. I just wish this weren’t discontinued because I would gladly pick up extras. If you can get your hands on this one, you should. If you’re looking for something close I’d recommend IDK from China Glaze’s OMG collection. The holo and color saturation are way more apparent, but the basic color is pretty close.

About reviewer (147 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

14 years ago

This is a great color to grab when you want something different. I love the rainbow colored glitter and even the purple color of the polish. I can't imagine this being something I would wear all the time, but if you are in the mood for something fun and young looking, give this one a try.

About reviewer (278 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesGreen

14 years ago

I had to have Sand-erella as I had the rest of the Summer for Shore collection. I must say that I think the need for a collection has gotten the better of me as I really only like half of them. Having said that this polish is a very sheer lilac colour that is packed with subtle holographic sparkle. It would take three coats for me to not see the whites of my nails. Inside the holo is subtle but out in the sun there is no hiding the sparkly goodness.

About reviewer (114 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

14 years ago

I love the micro-shimmer...like a hologram or something...but the lavendar shade is not so great on me. Maybe if I was like 17, but I'm too old for this color now, I think. I would love it if they put that shimmer in a different shade, like maybe a pinker shade. That would be so great!

About reviewer (200 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone