Pola Plenna Pure Moisturizer Day

No Image

3.4

on 12/25/2004 1:37:00 PM

Pola Plenna Pure Moisturizer for Day is a basic, effective moisturizer. It worked great on my combo skin; it might be too light for dry skin. It goes on easily and it absorbs into the skin quickly. I found this pleasant and easy to use but I wouldn't call it a holy grail.

on 3/19/2003 7:16:00 PM

Like the previous review, it gave me blemishes/zits after about one week! My "always" clear skin begain to breakout constantly, until I stopped using it, and switched to Boire beyond moisturizer. Now its starting to clear up a bit but the damage is already done. The moisturizer has a good side, it evened out my skin and made my face very radiant. I dont recommend this to anyone unless the want a million zits.
*sigh* all this in a lotion which clogs my pores.

I originally received this as a sample with my order from WTF?. LOVED IT so much I ordered a full size bottle of it! Very lightweight, has a beautiful scent, and doesn't leave a greasy film on my face like some moisturizers with spf in them do. Does a terrific job at mositurizing throughout the whole day. A bit pricy, but worth it. www.whosthefairest.com

on 4/8/2002 5:20:00 PM

I really like this light moisturizer with SPF! It smells really good considering it contains SPF. Very light, feels like a serum, absorbs very fast, doesnt feel greasy at all. Good Stuff!

on 9/27/2001 11:32:00 AM

Sadly, it appears that I can't use any of the products in the Pola Plenna line. I tried the wash, toner and facial cream and I broke out within 3 days (cyst-like bumps all over). I also broke out from the 1F sun milk by itself so there is an ingredient common in the Pola line that my particular skin just does not like which is too bad because there are lots of raves for this line.

Popular Moisturizers