The Body Shop White Musk EDT

The Body Shop White Musk EDT

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/18/2017 8:01:00 PM

This was my favourite/signature scent when I was in my early 20s (which was in the early 2000's). I thought it smelled very feminine and cozy and yummy. My boyfriend at the time told me it smelled like what a stripper would wear....whatever that means...I'm not sure what strippers smell like. I found it to be a pretty strong, enveloping scent that can be overwhelming or nauseating if you over spray or if you're not in the mood for it. No idea if the formulas changed in the last 15 years...but I guess it says something that it's still around! A lot of girls like this...

on 3/18/2017 6:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

A very simple white musk, not too soapy, smooth, wears easily. It's okay but I don't like it enough to buy more. i'd call it a clean musk

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

1 lippie off coz the sprayer on my 3.4oz bodyspray is real fragile it would never survive in my bag. Also the cap won't stay on my 1 oz EDT. I bought a small 10ml edt for my purse also; 10ml size is convenient & good price point-- pink sugar has 1 out too I did buy both! I love having my HGs in my purse also Charlotte Russe has a permanent "...Refuge" in my purse always (har har har!!). I have the 3.4oz bodyspray & 1oz bottles of EDT. I mistakenly thought in 1 I was getting oil so I need some oil in my life when I get $$ I need to layer this scent obviously the edt is light & airy so layering is a necessity. I want to see if they got it in deodorant but I'm wanting to lemming that oil so bad I hate no buys . B4 I went on no buy I lemming'd a lotion that can fit in my purse, a purse sized knock off oil; the body creme & the body wash.) I love skin musks & white floral musks so as not too floral choking u (fresh white musk in the blue can or most Jovan except the original is HG so is body fantasy & bonne Bell skin musk & my fave musk prob Fresh & Pretty brand.) this smells like how I want my skin to smell right after I towel off after a shower. I wish it had more projection but I am supremely confident that getting some REAL oil all will be right with my world: this smells soooo good how could I have been asleep on this but I can't go to the body shop it overwhelms me to the point I'm on the verge of a panic attack w the sensory image stimulation overload I'm ashamed embarrassed to admit lol it makes me extremely uncomfortable, so I buy on eBay. This is melds w my skin so much that it doesn't smell very strong unless you are sitting next to me on an airplane or lean in for a hug. The layering & oil will help. I am a real dolt thinking I was getting real oil. Musks remind me of damp earth and rain, spring time, county fairs, those sizzling nights that end in the relief of releasing heat into a spectacular Lights show t storm. Musk is my go to right now after I take a shower because it's unseasonably warm like spring in February (it was 79 here yesterday I believe we broke an oldddddd record from like 1874!!! I wonder who faithfully took the temp & recorded it carefully for years even today sorry I'm rambling OT). The body shop white musk is HG already if I can't afford to buy the real one I'll get the knock off oil. Those fake oils for $5-$7 are amazing I've got the same flowerbomb dupe oil. I will always rebuy this is the prettiest feminine scent don't think guys would want to wear this even though it's probably purported as unisex. Lovely fragrance I don't find this animalic whatsoever I doubt the body shop would farm civet becoz it's pretty cruel. I cringe when I think of my Chanel perfumes possibly mining civet I won't buy and support any more civet farming.

Okay yada this would make a good first perfume for a young girl. It's timeless thou any female can wear this. I hate funk, dislike funk trying to be disguised by perfume even more, here is a PSA classic age old beauty tip: "wash up" coz ain't nobody want to smell funk. ~there is no excuse not to take a bath or shower every single day~ :-)

I blind bought this glad I did this makes me happy!! #downtowntriplecrown #winning

I know the scent, ever since I was in my early teens, but I never bought it. I found it a bit to heady and old for me. Now that I know that heavy en heady scents are my cup of tea, I fell in love with this familiar scent. Yes, it can be a bit heady, but it's not overpowering and loud. It's a clean and sexy scent. It is suitable for any occasion (work, party, family, wedding, funeral). it works all the time. What surprised me the most was its staying power. It does a much better job than my high end perfumes. i spray this on my arm and the next day it's still detectable! Even after a shower I can still smell it! Now, That is a perfume. I love to layer it with the soap and body butter. I simply can't get enough of this fantastic scent.

This was one of those sents that you never really can figure out if you like it or not. One moment I would love how it smelled, the next moment I felt ill from the scent. I would not purchase the product again for that reason alone. I usually like musks, so I don't know why this one and I did not get along.

I prefer this over the oil. The oil,way back in the day smelled delicious but it's been tweaked and now has an acrid sourness to it. The edt is softer a truer to the original musk...it's also lighter which I like. A comforting scent or me.

on 12/26/2012 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

One of my favorite smells ever. I don't like overly flowery smells so this to me is amazing. Took a lippie off because it doesn't last as long as I like. Will be trying the perfume oil version next.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think that this is a lovely scent, but the staying power sucks! The EdP version does not smell as nice as this one so I pass on that. I think you need to buy the bath & body products of this line to layer and make the scent last longer. I like this, but I would not buy it again simply because it does not last en I don't want to buy the entire line to make it last.

on 7/21/2011 8:08:00 PM

OH MY GOSH. I got this as a sample at The Body Shop and it smells so good. It reminds me of an older woman's scent, but re-vamped for a younger crowd. It's crisp and fresh and smells amazing. Great for really any occasion...I'm really considering buying this in the large bottle.

on 7/19/2011 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is fragrance that I have re purchased many times over. It's a simple, fresh scent that I wear to work a lot. It's also inexpensive which is a bonus :)

Popular Fragrances