Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

4.1

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Behenyl Alcohol, Meadowfoam (Limanthes Alba) Seed Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Panthenol, Glycol Stearate, Ceteth-2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Fragrance.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This didn't do much for my hair at all. I had pretty high expectations for it though considering it is a neutrogena product. Also it had such great reviews online. It didn't really work for me though. I'd much rather use Aussie 3 minute miracle or a mask made by Organix. There are a lot of others that I have used that have been better.

on 12/23/2016 8:35:00 AM

I have dry and fizzy hair and had used the whole jar of this hair mask. Usually, I used it 1-2 times in a week and would leave it on for around 15 mins. However, I don't see any major difference. My hair is just as dry and it was like any other conditioner.

I was hoping this would work well after all the great reviews.

This isnt any more effective or penetrating than a regular thick formula conditioner. I have curls that become dry if I don't deep condition and this didn't provide any noticeable moisture.

on 12/21/2016 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I used this after I dyed my hair and it did nothing for my hair. It feels good when you first put it on your hair and let it sit for a while in the shower. But after rinsing it off and brushing through my hair I felt no difference :( I have regular hair conditioners that work better than this hair mask.

on 11/13/2016 2:17:00 AM

This stuff is fantastic! I am on my third jar. I rotate masks. Some with protein, some without. This is my favorite moisturizing mask. It does such a great job. Has a good consistency and scent. It's not a very heavy formula. I shampoo and then put this on with my hair clipped up. I leave it on for hours at a time while I do whatever. The end result is soft, shiny and smooth hair. It revives any wave/curl in my hair. My hair is long, color treated and dry. I have hypothyroidism and that has caused my hair to be course and rough in texture. This really helps with that. In that it adds moisture. It's great at resolving dryness. I pick mine up at either Walgreens or CVS. The price is great even without a sale. It's definitely a holy grail must have product for me. I have used many masks. From higher end. Like the Macadamia ones, It's A Ten, Biolage, Ojon, Wen, Joico, Paul Mitchell and others. This one competes with them and out performs a few. Definitely worth a try.

I really like this conditioner, I use it instead of regular conditioner because my platinum blonde hair needs moisture. Honestly, this is so much better than even the expensive Davines Love conditioner that is so much more $$$$$$. This leaves my hair silky, shiny and doesn't weigh it down. Really grateful that this is protein free as well. Would, and have, repurchased over and over.

on 9/17/2016 8:34:00 AM

My hair is thermally reconditioned, highlighted and naturally very dry. This worked pretty well, better than most drug store options . I squeezed all the water out of my hair, left this on for 20 minutes and my hair had lots of slip and felt great. It felt dry again by the next day, but this is a great cheap option to use in between my pricier masks. I will keep repurchasing. I'm sure if you hair isn't incredibly damaged, this would work even better for you.

My hair is very fine and I have lots of it. It has been damaged due to bleach. I've been using this for about 1 month.
I put a quarter sized amount on my wet (but not dripping wet) hair and leave it in my hair. After doing this for a month I feel like my hair is in better condition. When I use it my hair is manageable and shiny. The smell is light, it does not leave my hair oily or break me out.

So many hair oils break me out. I now prefer to use this over oil because it is hard to overdo it. If I stop using this treatment a couple of days, my hair will get dry again. So that's why I didn't give it 5 stars. But I don't know of any moisturizing product that you can use a few times and no longer need.

on 8/20/2016 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This didnt work for me and I will not repurchase. I have long hair that is dry and lightened from dark blonde to very pale blonde. It's fine, but I have alot of it. I need alot of moisture. This didn't provide enough moisture and left my hair tangled and frizzy. When dry, it just looked awful - dry and frizzy.

The packaging was fine. It was secure and didnt leak.

My hair works really well with Redken All Soft. For drugstore, I've been happy with the Garnier Whole Blends mask with avocado oil.

on 8/6/2016 10:25:00 AM

I use this as a daily conditioner for my rough Asian hair. Works great in city water, not so much in well water. My hair was nice but still slightly tangly after use. I got this in a 2-pack and I'll finish them, but will not repurchase.