Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

4.1

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Behenyl Alcohol, Meadowfoam (Limanthes Alba) Seed Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Panthenol, Glycol Stearate, Ceteth-2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Fragrance.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

I use this conditioner as a protein -free moisturizing conditioner for my hip length wavy/curly hair (too much protein can dry out hair). This product APPEARS to be protein-free from my own research, I called the Neutrogena hotline to be extra sure but their agent was unable to verify. I don't identify any protein in the ingredients but do your own research to be sure.
I really like this product and feel like it really adds balance to my conditioning routine, between this conditioner and my conditioners with protein my hair is in the best condition I've ever had it in.
I wash my hair every five days and use this conditioner every third wash between my two Shea Moisture conditioners. The consistency is medium and the scent is fresh and floral. The tub packaging is great because it allows you to access all the product. The price is a little high for the amount but not too terribly high. Definitely will continue using this.

on 4/15/2016 11:30:00 AM

I absolutely love the way this product smells and most importantly, how it to makes my hair feel. The only thing I don't like so much is the packaging. I have small, plastic containers with lids. I got them at the dollar tree :). Anyways, I put some in a container and keep them in the shower, the pop top type lid makes it easy to open with wet hands, plus it is a space saver.

To Read all 557 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

My hair has been so damaged, I was considering shelling out cash for brand name deep conditioners like Redken or Moroccan OIl. I thought I'd try a couple of cheaper drug store masks before doing that, and went out and bought this one.

Used as directed, and my hair is so soft! I'm thrilled to see results from this $6 mask, and don't feel the need to spend more on higher end brands. I love that this mask does not include wax, like a lot of the L'oreal masks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I hate to say it, for a drugstore brand, this is pretty good. I read a lot about this conditioner online so I gave it a try. Plus I was broke at the time and am always fighting dryness. It's better than some salon brands. I use it off and on.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my Holy Grail conditioning mask. I've tried the famous Macadamia hair treatment and used coconut oil hair masks, but nothing compares to this product! I have long, dry, ombre'd hair and this mask has the power to completely transform it from dry and brittle to extremely soft and shiny. I highly recommend it for anyone suffering from straw-like or very dry hair!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

My hair is long curly/wavy. I have been suffering from extremely dry hair since moving here to Colorado in 2003. However, recently I got a Brazilian split end treatment and two weeks later my ends were fried they literally looked like course afro puffs. Since then, my hair has become very very porous as well.
I have made it my mission in life to reclaim my hair and restore it so I don't have to cut it again! Tonight, I washed my hair, used a protein mask with mayo for 30 min, then I used the "Neutrogena Triple Moisture Mask". Everything felt great except my ends, so I immediately did another application of Neutrogena on my ends, waited 4 minutes then rinsed. Now my hair feels and looks GREAT!

I will continue to use this product. Yaay pretty hair!!!

on 11/28/2015 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I recently bleached my long brown hair to an ombre and my hair feels like a m*therf*cking wig. So I have to do masks twice a week. Back when I would only have to mask my hair like once a month I used Davines, but using that expensive of a product twice a week? Lol. No.

I went to Target and this was on sale, picked it up and was super happy with it. Smells nice, my hair is soft and it's affordable. I put in on after shampooing and sit in the bathtub for a while and then rinse off in the shower. It's really made a difference on my wig head!

I took a lippy off because the JAR, man! Cant we put these kinds of things in a tube with a big squeeze hole or something? The jar gets water in it, hair, and it's gross and messy.

I have been using this conditioner for a couple of years and I have to say I love it! I recently bought the macadamia deep conditioning mask since I had heard such great things about it. Well, let me just say it's ok, but I actually like the neutrogena better and not to mention it's a lot more affordable. It's smells great and makes my hair feel super soft and silky. I will definately repurchase.

on 9/7/2015 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I recently changed up my hair color from highlights to ombre color, which I love but which also really damaged the ends of my hair. I have fine, oily, flat hair, so I was concerned about finding a conditioner or mask to make my ends soft without weighing down or greasing up my hair. This works wonders! I love it so much. I probably use too much, and this is why I took off two lippies for the packaging--a pump would be *so* much easier in the shower than trying to screw off a lid when your hands are wet--but it smells amazing and makes my hair so soft. I use this two to four times a week, and I can't keep my hands out of my hair. Love this product.

on 7/28/2015 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love this hair mask! I have very fine, long hair but it's always super shiny after I use this. The packaging is pretty, the amber colored jar is very cozy feeling. As for the product itself, I really enjoy using this! I use the tiniest layer over the majority of my hair (not the roots), and leave it in a braid overnight. I wash it out in the morning and I do this about once a week or otherwise my hair gets very slippery feeling. Would definitely buy again!