Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown age: 18 & Under
Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

on 3/18/2015 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Okay so this thread is for the waterproof version but the picture shows a black and silver tube? I have the red and black one, I don't know if the picture is wrong or if they just changed it. So I was looking for a new mascara because my Loreal butterfly totally dried up on me and the falsies didn't coat my lashes good enough. I don't remember if i watched a youtube tutorial that included this but the packaging showed the wand and I really liked it, it was cheap so I was like whatever and bought it. Not dry or wet formula. Very... mousse-y? Haha, anyways the bristles are little but there's A LOT on there. It smelled mascara-y but I don't mind scent, as long as it doesn't irritate my eyes, which it didn't. It gave my already long and kind of full lashes great volume and length! I need to curl them because they're so stick straight and the waterproof part is the most important. I didn't like it for my tiny bottom lashes because of the amount of bristles. It was too poofy, but the falsies are good for my bottom lashes. Anyways, this mascara doesn't smudge or flake, keeps a curl all day and comes off easily with the gel makeup remover by maybelline. Love this mascara but I'm not too sure if i'd buy this again because I have found a new love haha

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This was one of the first mascaras I've ever tried, and I didn't regret it. I'm always on the lookout for a great volumizing mascara and this was very good. It never clumped on me and gave me great buildable volume. If I wanted a natural application, I got it. Something more dramatic? I got it. A good, all around mascara.