Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 18 & Under
Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

3.0

on 5/24/2008 11:24:00 AM

I have the volum express curved brush version, which is my HG mascara. So when I heard about this 'turbo' version I thought "wow, it'll work even better than my original!"

This mascara doesn't have the curved brush, which is a down-side. The stick straight brush made it really hard for me to build up volume, & there were hardly any bristles on the brush.

This neither lengthened or volumized my lashes. After putting on 3 coats I was really frustrated - the only difference to my lashes was that they looked darker.

Definately won't repurchase or recommend. My original volum express curved brush is 10 x better than this!

on 3/4/2010 3:56:00 AM

I really liked this mascara because it does what it says. One coat for a natural look and two for a dramatic look. It's wonderful because it holds my curl all day, it doesn't smudge and it seperates my lashes, also, it's quiet dark and gives me dramatic lashes. However, it does make my eyes teary sometimes and I don't like the look of the packaging.

on 12/9/2007 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

After reading all the reviews here I decided to get one of these babys since they were having a BOGO SALE. I got and tried it right away and holy it DID volumize but not alot and did lengthed a bit, partially curl, the best part was that it didnt clump unless i put on like 8 layers. I paired it up w/ define-a-lash and it did wonders on my eyelashes but i had to comb it out since it clumped from my excessive layering. One of my complaints is that the tube is fat and annoying but I LOVE the product. Im thinking of going back and restock on these! DEFIANTLY REPURCHASING!