Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

3.1

on 11/14/2010 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is a great waterproof mascara, with the standard bristle brush not the horrible plastic ones! Formula last all day, does not smudge, holds curls well, i found i did not need my usual shiesido base coat with this mascara.
It does take at least three coats to make my lashes a lot fuller. I prefer this one over my L'oreal lash architect now.

on 4/18/2008 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I Love this mascara. I have long eyelashes but they are sparse, so I wanted to add volume. This is the mascara you want to buy, in black. Offcourse, as with all mascaras, I have to put one layer on, wait a bit for it to dry, then another layer, until I have 2-3 coats. It almost looks like I have fake eyelashes on, at least those were the compliments? I got.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Almost as good as xxl intense jus bit less separation. but easy application.

and average for lenght lift curl.
good volume.

good one for everday use.

my second best after xxl intensive

but not as brill as i thought after ive experienced other mascaras. very average in every way. wouldnt buy again. any one tell me is it possible to get full and soft mascara from uk? anywhere? ive seen good reviews for it but cannot find any in uk stores.??

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I'd been searching for a more dramatic, volumizing mascara, and I really wanted to like this one. Unfortunately, this did nothing but clump, and definitely didnt give me the volume that I was looking for.
If I wiped the wand off before applying, and used a few coats, combing my lashes with a comb between each coat...then my lashes would look good, but I don't want to work that hard for decent lashes. I'll stick with Full and Soft.

on 5/20/2007 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

like almost all major mascara products that I have had I have to scrape the excess off onto the bottle before applying it. But once I do that, and after using the eye lash curler, this makes my peepers look huge. My mother, who does not know how to give compliments, commented on my 'long' eyelashes. So if a product can get 'something' from my mother, I will continue to use. By the way, after using this product I apply Blue DiorShow on top, really awesome and beautiful effect if I so say so myself.

on 1/28/2005 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Crap! This smudges more than a non-waterproof mascara. Doesn't do much of anything except smudge. Very dissappointing product.

on 11/18/2004 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

It's better than the original formula, but it clumps after one coat. My eye lashes look like spider legs if I try to apply more. I also don't like the wand because sometimes it doesn't close right and tight enough. I prefer Clinique Lash Doubling over this.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Despite the bad reviews, I think this is a fairly decent mascara. This thickened my lashes right up and gave them a very black, wet, shiny look. Sweet. It is a bit clumpy (I have yet to find a clump-free one)and smudges a little under my eyes. Still, I'd buy it again because of the price and the effect.