Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

3.1

on 3/8/2013 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My 3rd favorite Maybelline mascara (Rocket volume and Colosaal are my other 2)

Nice volume and fullness and no flaking. My only gripe is that tthisi one seems to dry out fast otherwise its good!

on 1/4/2010 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Its pretty okay with volume but not so good with length

on 11/5/2009 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This has replaced my previous HG (Volum' express waterproof) because it holds the curl longer, is blacker, and volumizes better. Neither smudged on me, but my skin is dry and I get waterproof mascaras for their curl-holding awesomeness.

on 5/7/2009 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Ladies, If you don't mind putting on three coats then maybe you will like this mascara. The package said you see instant volume. I disagree. I have never had to put three coats of any mascara on my eyes before. It added length eventually but the only way it added volume was on my third coat and that was because it was clumping. There are better mascaras for your money.

on 4/15/2009 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I started wearing mascara when I was 16 I think and I used the maybelline Voulm' Express Waterproof Mascara. I dont know why but I have always bought water proof mascaras. So anyway......I guess the DS had run out of my regular mascara so I gave this a try. Can I say I loooooove it. It has replaced my too faced mascara. I curl my eye lashes with a spoon and I find that this is the only mascara that doesnt weigh my eye lashes down and gets rid of the curl.

on 4/7/2009 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

this is a good mascara. i like it. it curled & volumised my long & thick lashes well. it's smudgeproof & not clumpy. i like the slightly curved brush. it made me look like i'm wearing false lashes when i use this mascara which is a good extra point. i also like how it is not as 'wet' like Rimmel Glam Eyes. probably not the best mascara in the world, but it is a good product to me. it's cheap too & the packaging is a bit bulky but i dont mind. would i buy this again? yeah, i would.

on 3/14/2009 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

When i bought it i remember me liking it...however it was my first mascara. maybe it was good then. i hear that mascaras "get bad" after a couple months. mine smells funky too. and when i use it now it is HORRIBLY clumpy and won't lengthen. it does make them thick though. too bad that thick lashes are not sexy when its filled with clumps. i'm sure you've seen people with those lashes from time to time. ick. it's also very hard to take off if you don't have a eye makeup remover. well honestly, i don't disbelieve the people who swear it looks so fabulous on them, but mine doesn't look good on me at all.

on 2/7/2009 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara...it does everything I need!!My eyes look bigger and my lashes much thicker and longer!And as for the price it's totally reasonable.It's a really lovely product....all of u should buy it!!

on 2/2/2009 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like the fact that it does add dramatic volume to the lash, but I hate the flaky under the eyes after half a day.....I have to got to the restrooms to check the falling flakes every now and then, and I need to use the heated eyelash curler to prevent it from sagging down, I would much rather choose Lancome's mascara over this

on 7/19/2008 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have short, uncurly lashes for reference. Much more worse than the volum express mascara.. It clumped my lashes, uncurled them after using eyelash curler, smudged everywhere. It gave me length but barely any volume. Will never buy again..