Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 18 & Under
Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

2.7

on 5/24/2008 11:24:00 AM

I have the volum express curved brush version, which is my HG mascara. So when I heard about this 'turbo' version I thought "wow, it'll work even better than my original!"

This mascara doesn't have the curved brush, which is a down-side. The stick straight brush made it really hard for me to build up volume, & there were hardly any bristles on the brush.

This neither lengthened or volumized my lashes. After putting on 3 coats I was really frustrated - the only difference to my lashes was that they looked darker.

Definately won't repurchase or recommend. My original volum express curved brush is 10 x better than this!

on 5/29/2005 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

it did not do CRAP. it makes your eyelashes so short and does not define at all. and i dont like the brush.

on 6/18/2004 11:48:00 PM

I love this VOLUMINOUS full mascara! It elongates my lashes and gives them, like, 1,000,000 times more volume. This is awesome and cheap. A great buy. It looks good when you use Full n Soft as a first coat, then this as a second coat. It makes your eyes POP. Go out and buy this awesome mascara!