Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

This is my go to mascara... something I always come back to.. this is the same formula as the new falsies mascara, only difference is the wand.

on 12/27/2009 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE this mascara, it is very similar to the regular volum express, I have the waterproof in the light blue tube, so either one will work well. I haven't used it enough to compare which one works better, the brush on the turbo boost has a bit more bristles, so it probably coats more. Maybelline mascaras have been good to me, they are cheap and do the job very well. I have regular sized lashes, not dark, not full and this mascara is a god-send.

on 7/21/2008 7:51:00 AM

I had been looking for a mascara for everyday that will give me a natural look.
I have to say that I am a lucky girl and have natural long curled lashes so when it comes to mascara what I want is a mascara that volumes just a little,doesn't clump and separates them nicely.
This mascara does this thing exacly.
1)Separates well
2)Gives a little volume (not a drama lash queen)
3)Not clumps
4)Gives a nice move-gives the same volume at all the width of lashes
5)Doesnt smudge too much
6)It doesnt dry eyelashes

If you have medium-long lashes and looking for an everyday mascara that's it.
However my only complain is
1)It has a drugstore caracter:not careful selected scent,not really presented product if you like cute packaging in cosmetics like me :-)
2)Doesn't give a drama look if this is what you are looking for
3)Retails in Greece for 13.90~22.06$ which is quite expensive for a drugstore mascara in my opinion

For the lasts reasons I don't thing I would buy it again since its not a really outstanding product for me. I would go for it only just in case...Something happened...

on 3/1/2008 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Just another mascara.

I love dramatic lashes, so I'm always trying different mascaras. Volum'Express Turbo is an unexceptional, everyday mascara. I didn't find it better than any other wearable mascaras I have tried. The one thing that stands out for me is that it leaves my lashes nice and soft and suple, unlike a lot of other lash products.

I will continue to wear this until it runs out, but I won't bother buying it again.

on 2/18/2008 7:10:00 PM

This product sucks! Good thing wal-mart is good about makeup returns. This stuff went back to the store for sure. I thought that because it was waterprood it would not flake off, smudge or anything. By the end of the day I had some black mascara marks under my eyes. It didn't do anything at all for my lashes. It didn't add volume or make them look longer. This was a dissapointment! Not recommended!

on 7/3/2007 3:29:00 PM

I wasn't wowwed by this product in any way, shape, or form. It's ok for everyday wear, but it's not dramatic enough for me. I like my mascara to be deep black, thick, and sexy. This is too blah and boring. I'm tossing it. There are better drug store mascaras out there.

on 4/17/2006 2:44:00 PM

I got this on sale at Walgreens for $3.99. It didn't add much volume and it fails to hold a curl, as it makes my eyelashes feel gummy. It did an okay job of lengthening, after I used an eyelash comb. (It clumped my lashes together).
Will not buy again, though. I bought it because I did like Maybelline's Lash Exact Waterproof with the tiny brush. I was hoping for more volume and length, but was dissapointed with gummy lashes all day :(

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I was really shocked at the poor review that this mascara got. I absoultely LOVE it. It has given the results that I hoped to find with Prescriptives False Eyelashes. I have tried sooo many mascaras from all different price ranges and this is by far my favorite. My lashes are fairly long naturally, but this product lengthens them even more and give them some nice volume. I tend to like Maybelline mascara in general (Illegal Lengths is my second in HG status) but this one takes the cake.

on 11/23/2004 11:33:00 AM

Wow - the other day I had virtually no eyelashes. Now my thin, straight lashes are long and black thanks to this great mascara. This version really holds a curl way better than anything else I've tried. It takes a lot of scrubbing to get off, but it is worth every penny and a steal at under 5 bucks.
*EDIT* This mascara does wonders for my lashes but is hard as hell to remove. I wash my face, use eye makeup remover and I still have little black rings under my lower lashes. Because of this, I will not repurchase

on 11/16/2004 9:21:00 AM

On my lashes this is just a natural looking mascara. It does not give any volume or lenght to my lashes. The formula is a bit thin for a volumizing mascara and it also smudges a bit, (this seems to happen with ALL the Maybelline mascaras that I've used). I like the fact it is really black, but apart from that I find it useless.