Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great d/s find mascara! I used to use this when I was in high school. This mascara will hold a curl and it won't smudge or budge. The only complaint is that it flakes and it does dry out my lashes and I noticed my lashes falling out even if I use Shiseido's base. I will use this if nothing else is available but now that I'm more educated in mascara ingredients I prefer not to use cheap ones that will damage my lashes.

on 10/4/2006 12:17:00 AM

The first coat left me with nicely defined and separated lashes fringed with a soft curl. the sefcond coat amped up this same effect and i ended up with very long lashes, not much for volumising but not really necessary as it coats every single lash so you look like you have a huge full thick set. Not a fan of these short fat chunky tubes. Liked how it curled my lashes as well. Not a bad buy!

on 6/18/2006 8:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

By far the best drugstore mascara ever.It does not flake or smudge,easy to remove,i love the volume and lenght it gives to my lashes.It is so cheap and easy to get.I actually prefer this to many high end mascaras.A+

on 3/23/2005 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ugh! With a name like Volum Express Turbo I would have expected a mascara that gave me a false eyelash efffect. This did no such thing. I already have semi-long lashes but need love the super lush look. Not only did this mascara fail to deliver in the thickening department but it flaked and smeared, too. Not work the $3.89 I spent on it...it is going in the garbage!

on 2/9/2005 11:11:00 PM

this mascara is very long to dry and makes clumpy lashes when new. Doesn't lenghten, doesn't volumize enough. I prefer Voluminous or Intensific from l'oreal. Ideal for someone looking for a 60's Twiggy look.

EDIT:It'S 2 weeks I use it, and the more I use it the more I like it!
EDIT : I really love it! perfect when it snows, it stays so well. It lenghtens more than volumizes.

on 1/17/2005 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It may be waterproof, but it smudges by the end of the day. It does hold curl well and it's easy to remove. In fact it pretty much wears off itself during the day. I don't have to use any eye make-up remover. I was looking for a mascara that didn't smudge and this wasn't it.