Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

2.9

on 8/19/2008 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Makes my lashes look thicker rather than long. I got caught in a relly heavy reain storm wearing this, when I got home, I looked like I had just jumped in a pool with my clothes on, my mascarra was still intact! It comes off with hot water though.

on 9/24/2007 7:08:00 PM

This is my hg. mascara. holds curls, gives unbelievable voulm. gahh i'm in love ;)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I decided one day to start and try more mascaras and picked this one up. At first it worked great, it adds tons of volume, length and colour. My eyelashes used to look amazing they were so full and long and deep deep black. But after a few times they became clumpy and started to dry out my eyelashes, it also tends to smudge. But the bigger problem is the GIANT brush on this baby! Its huge! It could be a feather duster! It's actually slightly scary sometimes putting it up to your eyes, and extremely difficult to get into corners. It does fulfill its promise of length and volume but it comes with clumps.

worst mascara ever. soo clumpy. looks horrible. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. try maybelline intense xxl if you want volume, its amazing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was so excited to purchase this mascara, anvisioning the long, intense, thick black dramatic lashes I was destined to have...so not. But this is an okay mascara. It thickens pretty well, and yes, it's very black. My only problem is that it doesn't lengthen much, but that's okay because it never promised to. I would recommend this mascara. Oh, and it's cheap too!
<3 kADY

on 12/27/2005 1:43:00 PM

i was expecting for this to be a pretty good mascara, as i tried the waterproof version and loved it, but it was a piece of shit. i curl my eyelashes before i apply mascara, and it completely destoyed the curl..there was nooo volume at all..and it was very hard to coat the lashes..and didnt dry yet (half an hour later...). in conclusion, this mascara is comparable to maybelline's other piece of crap, great lash, and should be avoided. i dont know why i just didnt stick to covergirl's super thick lash...2000x better.

on 7/26/2004 11:41:00 AM

I went on a Maybelline eye make up shopping spree but oh my Lord...this mascara must be the king of all clumpy mascaras. I have never ever used a mascara as clumpy as this one; even my eye lash comb can't fix it. This didn't do very much in terms of volume or length. This did thicken though but it probably came about from all the clumping. My Dior maximeyes is 10x better. I threw this into the trash.

on 5/4/2004 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The model's lashes in the ad for this product were what caused me to buy this, and if I wasn't expecting lashes quite as thick as her's, I was expecting more than I got. But I can't complain, because for less than four bucks it was one of the purchases I've made on a mascara. Yes, my lashes were noticably thicker and darker, and they were soft and beautiful. My main complaint is that it smudged a bit, despite the waterproof label.