Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

3.4

on 7/7/2014 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Favourite mascara ever. I can't find any faults in it. Volumizes and lengthens your lashes with only one coat, and I personally don't get any clumps from it. It is amazing for the price that it is and I will be repurchasing till the end of my days.

on 11/20/2013 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

it was my very first mascara during my school days. i was pretty happy with it, good enough for me to thicken my thin eyelashes. the price is ok too, but too bad its easily dry. i recommend this for girls who want to learn using make up

on 4/10/2013 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I have purchased about 3 tubes of this mascara and I love it. I use waterproof mascara because I like to hold curl in my lashes. This product comes off fine with a cleansing oil. The color is very pigmented and gives the lashes a very dramatic look. I used to use MUFE smoky lash but this is a good dupe for it. I love how full and long it makes lashes look.

on 5/13/2012 1:25:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My mother actually introduced me to this mascara, I had trouble with some mascaras flaking on me, but this mascara is LOVE. It lengthens my lashes and it doesn't make my lashes look like spider legs. It's decent lasting and the first time I ever tried this mascara was when I wore it to prom. I like how it makes my lashes look sort of dolly and it's waterproof. It removes so easily with my lancome eye makeup remover and that's a plus because I hate wearing eyeliner and mascara just for that reason. I love how the wand is so easy to use, and it doesn't make me get those spots on my lids or under my bottom lashes when I am applying mascara. I think for a mascara it's quite inexpensive and it works well for me and my mom. I am so thankful my mom introduced this mascara to me. :D Definitely so far my HG mascara!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara gives you thickening effect and pretty well hold the curls. I didn't see it was lengthening your lashes but it's ok for me because my lashes already long but pretty much straight. I would buy this stuff again if it's really waterproof, but in my oily lids plusI live in humid place, this mascara still smudges after several hours. I'm still looking for the best mascara out there

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I wear glasses and it is really annoying when your lashes hit the glasses and smudge the lens leaving flakes and smudges.
-This mascara leaves a natural look
-It doesn't clump and provides definition
-I doesn't provide instant length or volume
-can be buildable
-It is waterproof against tears but I wouldn't go swimming with this
-the wand is a good size and easy to use
-doesn't smudge or flake throughout the day
-would re-purchase if on sale or until I find something I like more

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Ugh. I think Maybelline mascaras just do not work for me. This was my first ever mascara and I totally hated it. It clumped my lashes and oh my my eyelashes were so stiff! I'm still searching for my HG mascara...

on 1/16/2010 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I always have trouble with mascaras. Having oily skin and long lashes is not suitable for mascaras.

I curl my lashes as usual, using Maybeline Curler.Take out the applicator, wipe excess masacra from the wand and apply one layer in zig-zag motion.

The result is disappointing, my lashes slowly go back to long-stick-straight phase and if blink too much, it will smudge bad, really bad.

So,for oily skin and long lashes... long wearing ? No. Volume ?No,Though my lashes are naturally lush, the wand makes them disappear into few chunks. Length ? Little bit ( my lashes are naturallylong )

i bought this recently, very very good mascara! lengthens, gives natural volume, no clumps, lashes DONT DROP. The only criticisims are: it smudges a bit (i hv very oily eyelids), but applying another layer of smudge-proof mascara on top solves the problem! i also found it a lil bit difficult to remove, will try their non-waterproof one next time!! Perrrrrrfect otherwise!!!

I used clinique lash power, shu uemura ultimate expression, benefit badgal, shiseido macquillage lengthening, maybelline define-a-lash etc etc, this one is the best i used so far!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

OMG, worst mascara ever! I don't know if I got a bad tube or what but this was the clumpiest thing I've ever had to deal with. After just 1 coat, my lashes became spider legs (did I mention I was arachnophobic?) and flaked into my eyes within a couple hours.

I love Maybelline mascaras but this was just the worst beauty product I've ever tried. After just two uses, this was in the trash.

I don't get all the rave reviews about this, but then again, there is a possibility that I got a bad tube.