Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

3.0

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Ugh. I think Maybelline mascaras just do not work for me. This was my first ever mascara and I totally hated it. It clumped my lashes and oh my my eyelashes were so stiff! I'm still searching for my HG mascara...

on 10/18/2008 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

this is a great mascara, it does not give volume that is out of the world, but it separates great and there are no clumps. also its prtty small so it doesnt take a lot of space, great for small purses. overall a good mascara.