Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Ugh. I think Maybelline mascaras just do not work for me. This was my first ever mascara and I totally hated it. It clumped my lashes and oh my my eyelashes were so stiff! I'm still searching for my HG mascara...

on 10/18/2008 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

this is a great mascara, it does not give volume that is out of the world, but it separates great and there are no clumps. also its prtty small so it doesnt take a lot of space, great for small purses. overall a good mascara.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Im on day 3 and Im really digging this! Such satisfactory and self-gratuitous results! I dont get a volume boost, but I do get magnificent, ultra stretch, length, and lift. Makes my lashes super long and the power lift gives my big eyes a super wide-awake look, ala Diana Ross (circa Supremes era). The formula is thin, but buildable. Decent dark black color. As of the moment this will replace MAC X as my daily mascara. FYI: It may be helpful to note that this mascara now comes in 3 different versions: 3x, 5x, and 7x the volume. This reveiw is based on the 7x version which may be why I am experiencing superior results than previous reviewers. I have not tried the other versions however, so I cannot compare the subtle differences.Update: After 2 weeks of use, the product became drier in the tube, and applied clumpier. So disappointing since it was so marvelous at first. Took off one lippie for inconsistent results. Phooey.