Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 18 & Under
Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

3.8

on 12/27/2005 1:43:00 PM

i was expecting for this to be a pretty good mascara, as i tried the waterproof version and loved it, but it was a piece of shit. i curl my eyelashes before i apply mascara, and it completely destoyed the curl..there was nooo volume at all..and it was very hard to coat the lashes..and didnt dry yet (half an hour later...). in conclusion, this mascara is comparable to maybelline's other piece of crap, great lash, and should be avoided. i dont know why i just didnt stick to covergirl's super thick lash...2000x better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I wear glasses and it is really annoying when your lashes hit the glasses and smudge the lens leaving flakes and smudges.
-This mascara leaves a natural look
-It doesn't clump and provides definition
-I doesn't provide instant length or volume
-can be buildable
-It is waterproof against tears but I wouldn't go swimming with this
-the wand is a good size and easy to use
-doesn't smudge or flake throughout the day
-would re-purchase if on sale or until I find something I like more

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is an okay product.....my friend recommended it to me. it doesn't really lenghten my short asian lashes that much but it does give a natural look if that's what you're going for.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

It didn't add alot of volume, it just defined my lashes more. It gives a natural look and separates. The brush britsels are also very short, therefore, kind of hard to put on. Overall, it didn't really volumize, but good if you want a natural look

I prefer the original Volum Express Waterproof mascara.

on 4/7/2009 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

this is a good mascara. i like it. it curled & volumised my long & thick lashes well. it's smudgeproof & not clumpy. i like the slightly curved brush. it made me look like i'm wearing false lashes when i use this mascara which is a good extra point. i also like how it is not as 'wet' like Rimmel Glam Eyes. probably not the best mascara in the world, but it is a good product to me. it's cheap too & the packaging is a bit bulky but i dont mind. would i buy this again? yeah, i would.

on 4/14/2008 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love it! Maybe not my hg, but definitely a good runner up. Very occasionally it clumps, but nothing an eyelash comb can't fix. I will keep buying it until it's discontinued :D

on 1/25/2008 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my go to mascara! I love it. I wouldnt say its HG, but its close. I love that if i want it natural i use it lightly but if i want more dramatic it easily builds up to what i want. It dosnt smudge or flake which is great!

on 10/28/2007 9:13:00 PM

I love this mascara! It adds a lot of volume and even adds a little length. but the best part is that is makes a perfect curl so you dont even need an eyelash curler :]

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a pretty great mascara. Though if you do put one to many swishes on, it tends to clump a fair bit. I love the black colour and i find it great, long lasting and dosnt flake off