Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

3.4

on 11/20/2013 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

it was my very first mascara during my school days. i was pretty happy with it, good enough for me to thicken my thin eyelashes. the price is ok too, but too bad its easily dry. i recommend this for girls who want to learn using make up

on 4/10/2013 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I have purchased about 3 tubes of this mascara and I love it. I use waterproof mascara because I like to hold curl in my lashes. This product comes off fine with a cleansing oil. The color is very pigmented and gives the lashes a very dramatic look. I used to use MUFE smoky lash but this is a good dupe for it. I love how full and long it makes lashes look.

on 3/1/2008 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Just another mascara.

I love dramatic lashes, so I'm always trying different mascaras. Volum'Express Turbo is an unexceptional, everyday mascara. I didn't find it better than any other wearable mascaras I have tried. The one thing that stands out for me is that it leaves my lashes nice and soft and suple, unlike a lot of other lash products.

I will continue to wear this until it runs out, but I won't bother buying it again.

on 1/17/2008 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this mascara. I had been looking for a mascara that doesn't clump, doesn't flake, and doesn't smudge, and doesn't make my lashes crispy/fragile feeling. I'm happy to say this is it, and it's fairly cheap, I think this was something like $5 and there was a $2 off coupon attached. One coat of this leaves a fairly natural look without huge amounts of volume, but on the plus side you don't have to worry about spider eyes at all. This is totally buildable though, so you can go back and apply more coats to get more volume. I don't normally repurchase mascara because I go through them slowly and like to try different ones, but I could totally see myself buying this again; it looks great, versatile/buildable, wears well, removes easily w cold cream or mu remover, and is cheap to boot. Nice stuff.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I'd been searching for a more dramatic, volumizing mascara, and I really wanted to like this one. Unfortunately, this did nothing but clump, and definitely didnt give me the volume that I was looking for.
If I wiped the wand off before applying, and used a few coats, combing my lashes with a comb between each coat...then my lashes would look good, but I don't want to work that hard for decent lashes. I'll stick with Full and Soft.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like the XXL better. With this one, I have to wear the Sky High Curves first, then the Volume Express, then Sky High again to make my lashes look good..I wouldn't buy it again.

on 1/22/2006 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this stuff! this stuff really does give my lashes absolute volume and my lashes are very thin and short. i actually do believe that this does give more volume than the regular Volum Express and i have been using that one for years. i do believe this can clump a little bit (nothing a good lash comb couldn't tae care of) which is why i like to use Lash Discovery first as a base and then layer this over it. the best part is that it has never flaked or smudged on me.

on 4/17/2005 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this mascara, I think it does great for a drugstore brand. I'm used to Definicils but that's too spendy for me to buy every couple of months. I use this over the Shiseido base and love it :)

on 3/28/2005 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Mediocre. Selected WnW and NYC mascaras are better in my opinion. Formula is dry, it doesn't go on well, weighs the lashes down and doesn't build up volume. Tends to create spidery lashes. Hard to wash off.